Abortion

vantexan

I leave the abortion argument up to the women. Its their bodies- their decision.
Yah, let's kill the baby with saline then rip it limb from limb. I hear there's a good aftermarket for fetus parts. I wonder if a woman finds her ass lacking she can just inject it with saline and tear it off with some forceps? After all it's her body, why not?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
1612204402472.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

El Correcto

god is dead

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the federal health agency run for decades by celebrated White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, has spent over $400,000 funding a series of experiments that grafted the scalps of aborted fetuses onto living mice
It’s pretty grotesque. Them not wanting to answer questions about what all they do with the fetus’s body parts or where the funding comes from says a lot. There could be reasonable action against using fetuses and tax dollars for experimentation.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.

The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the federal health agency run for decades by celebrated White House coronavirus adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci, has spent over $400,000 funding a series of experiments that grafted the scalps of aborted fetuses onto living mice
Poor mice

rickyb

just wait till you hear what they spend defense spending on!

fishtm2001

rubbish