Abortion

Box Ox

We know how he feels about black people.

"Abortion impacts African Americans at a higher rate than any other population group. In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention released an Abortion Surveillance Report. According to that report, black women make up 14 percent of the childbearing population. Yet, 36 percent of all abortions were obtained by black women. At a ratio of 474 abortions per 1,000 live births, black women have the highest ratio of any group in the country.

When you use those percentages, it indicates that of the over 44 million abortions since the 1973 Roe vs Wade Supreme Court ruling, 19 million black babies were aborted. African Americans are just under 13 percent of United States population.

White women are five times less likely to have an abortion than black women. Perhaps it is a matter of availability. A study by Protecting Black Lives, in 2012, found that 79 percent of Planned Parenthood’s surgical abortion facilities are located within walking distance of minority communities."
What’s your point, Basil?
I’m intrigued by your race baiting.
Be specific now. Use your words

Why use mine when I can just use yours?

More babies! More welfare! More irresponsible, unprepared parenting! More bad things

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Probably better to say nothing than to let everyone know how you feel about black people, Cletus.
God, you want to get me on racism SO BAD for some reason
It’s extremely bizarre
The truth is; YOU are the one that ASSERTS racism INTO the conversation
Over and over and over again
Unprovoked
Carry on 😂

The truth is in your own posts which you can't hide from.
6E184E1F-AC25-4CE7-954E-9C67CA9FD87A.gif

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Published by USA today from the Guttmacher Institute ( hardly a bastion of conservative policy):
Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute. Yet the battle over exceptions for both has garnered outsized attention in the national abortion debate.

Published by USA today from the Guttmacher Institute ( hardly a bastion of conservative policy):
Just 1% of women obtain an abortion because they became pregnant through rape, and less than 0.5% do so because of incest, according to the Guttmacher Institute. Yet the battle over exceptions for both has garnered outsized attention in the national abortion debate.
The MSM lies to you.
Can’t believe any of this