Abortion

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s a 6 week abortion ban.
if you are raped by a man stay up to date on your pregnancy status. You can still get a legal abortion in Texas.

It is not legal to be a little baby murdering whore in Texas.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Jeez so you don't even know what the hell you're saying. Get a grip little kid.
4E855189-A469-41EC-B0DC-3E377D1C7320.gif

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Rules you say! Funny how you only want to follow rules that fit your right minded narrative and not all rules. And you don’t want new rules that don’t fit your narrative either. Amazing.
You do not have the God Given Right to live in a masked society.

You DO have the right to life.

I like you. You’re a good guy. But it feels like you are purposefully not understanding here.

God given rights trump the rights we’ve decided we want to give society these days.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
You do not have the God Given Right to live in a masked society.

You DO have the right to life.

I like you. You’re a good guy. But it feels like you are purposefully not understanding here.

God given rights trump the rights we’ve decided we want to give society these days.
I don’t want a masked society at all. I want a society that is compassionate about others and willing to understand another point of view. I also don’t believe in any sort of God, so there are no God given rights. Without society there are no rights at all as a matter of fact.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I don’t want a masked society at all. I want a society that is compassionate about others and willing to understand another point of view. I also don’t believe in any sort of God, so there are no God given rights. Without society there are no rights at all as a matter of fact.
And therein lies the breakdown. We will never be able to compromise without that.

I believe in compassion. Our center has an office lady who is very susceptible to COVID due to medical problems.

I ALWAYS wear a mask anywhere near that office. I am choosi to do that to try to help protect her.

The problem comes when you have forced compassion. It isn’t compassion, it is control.

Our nation was founded on some basic human rights that were given to us by our Creator. They are the foundations of our freedoms. If we can’t agree on the basic things, we will never be able to have common ground on the more complicated ones.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Rules you say! Funny how you only want to follow rules that fit your right minded narrative and not all rules. And you don’t want new rules that don’t fit your narrative either. Amazing.
Yes, amazing, isn't it?

"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

-Martin Luther King Jr.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
And therein lies the breakdown. We will never be able to compromise without that.

I believe in compassion. Our center has an office lady who is very susceptible to COVID due to medical problems.

I ALWAYS wear a mask anywhere near that office. I am choosi to do that to try to help protect her.

The problem comes when you have forced compassion. It isn’t compassion, it is control.

Our nation was founded on some basic human rights that were given to us by our Creator. They are the foundations of our freedoms. If we can’t agree on the basic things, we will never be able to have common ground on the more complicated ones.
Our nation was founded on War and bloodshed with Great Britain. They were breaking away from control, then wrote a paper on it, then added all kinds of controlling rules to it. Religion is also the worlds oldest form of control. Just my opinion. I’m not proclaiming righteousness or wrongness on anyone’s part.