Abortion

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Yes, amazing, isn't it?

"One has not only a legal, but a moral responsibility to obey just laws. Conversely, one has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.”

-Martin Luther King Jr.
And you WILL BE TOLD what is and isn’t morally right
By your conservative and religious masters

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Be sure to check under your bed for these conservative Boogeymen tonight kiddo.
Wowzers
0D07DB65-60E2-4EEE-97CD-65AB9151A1ED.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
Our nation was founded on War and bloodshed with Great Britain. They were breaking away from control, then wrote a paper on it, then added all kinds of controlling rules to it. Religion is also the worlds oldest form of control. Just my opinion. I’m not proclaiming righteousness or wrongness on anyone’s part.
Invoking the founding for murdering babies. That’s an interesting take on LIFE, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
You do not have the God Given Right to live in a masked society.

You DO have the right to life.

I like you. You’re a good guy. But it feels like you are purposefully not understanding here.

God given rights trump the rights we’ve decided we want to give society these days.
Your god can go :censored2: himself.

Serf

Aborting babies is a uniquely American thing. I’m reading some articles on just how many major US food companies rely on this horrid industry to basically make your French vanilla coffee creamer enhanced.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Just for my edification, how, exactly, do you pro-choice advocates define "alive"?
Perhaps an example of something that is "alive", and something else that is not "alive".

Re-Raise

Just for my edification, how, exactly, do you pro-choice advocates define "alive"?
Perhaps an example of something that is "alive", and something else that is not "alive".
Sperm in the end of a condom or blood on a tampon..not alive

A fetus that is developed to the point that it can live outside of the woman’s body..is alive

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Sperm in the end of a condom or blood on a tampon..not alive

A fetus that is developed to the point that it can live outside of the woman’s body..is alive
“Science” is able to successfully fertilize an ovum with a sperm in the laboratory. It is a viable organism at that point. If properly nurtured it will survive to mature into a viable independent organism.

Therefore, by your definition, it becomes alive at fertilization, (conception).