Abortion

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
For those of us who consider it murder the woman involved has no more right than someone who premeditates murder because they believe it's in their best interest to do so. If having a baby will kill you, you have to make a hard decision but in that circumstance or rape or incest there are valid reasons to consider. Having unprotected sex, or even if the condom leaks, etc, deciding to abort the baby because it interferes with your education, your job, your lifestyle is incredibly irresponsible, coldhearted, callused, evil. And that extends to the male involved too.
Your opinion is not the law. If you personally consider abortion to be murder then I support you in your decision never to have one, but we do not live in a theocracy so you don't get to impose your religious beliefs on people who don't share them.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
A person of faith has just as much right to their opinion than the non believer has of his ,, funny how a liberal will fight for the life of a convicted murder and spend thousands of tax dollars to feed and house said convict for life plus the cost of appeals , yet will encourage an abortion of an innocent unwanted child to ease their financial burden or societies to raise said child !

vantexan

Your opinion is not the law. If you personally consider abortion to be murder then I support you in your decision never to have one, but we do not live in a theocracy so you don't get to impose your religious beliefs on people who don't share them.
It's not my religious beliefs that are the problem. It's the lack of common decency, the lack of a moral compass, that allows people to turn a blind eye to the holocaust that's occurring in this country. Not believing what I believe is your right, to have your own belief system is your right, whatever that might be, as long as you aren't hurting others. I believe that abortion is hurting others, that the unborn have rights too. They're being torn apart in the womb for crying out loud!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's not my religious beliefs that are the problem. It's the lack of common decency, the lack of a moral compass, that allows people to turn a blind eye to the holocaust that's occurring in this country. Not believing what I believe is your right, to have your own belief system is your right, whatever that might be, as long as you aren't hurting others. I believe that abortion is hurting others, that the unborn have rights too. They're being torn apart in the womb for crying out loud!
I support your right to voice your opinions on this matter.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A person of faith has just as much right to their opinion than the non believer has of his ,, funny how a liberal will fight for the life of a convicted murder and spend thousands of tax dollars to feed and house said convict for life plus the cost of appeals , yet will encourage an abortion of an innocent unwanted child to ease their financial burden or societies to raise said child !
Can I get an amen?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
We can not pick and choose which of the 10 commandments we want to live by , we need to live by all of them , thou shall not kill , still a commandment as far as i know

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I'll agree with rape and incest!

So let's say the baby has been found to have profound developmental issues which could/would adversely affect their quality of life upon birth. Are you saying that these parents should not have the option to abort the fetus rather than subject the baby and themselves to a life filled with perhaps insurmountable challenges?