Abortion

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
Really, show me where all the babies are? Plenty of children in foster homes and they deserve adoption too. But women love babies, and childless couples often go overseas to find one to adopt.
exactly , because over sea's babies truly need the help ! ... go to your feminist rally and try to impeach trump . tired of your antics

vantexan

So rape babies don't deserve to live, gotcha.
You could care less, just want to discredit me. In a perfect world all babies would be born healthy and safe. I can see not punishing a rape victim with an unwanted pregnancy, but to be as humane as possible terminate it while still a small mass of cells, not when it can survive outside the womb.

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
You could care less, just want to discredit me. In a perfect world all babies would be born healthy and safe. I can see not punishing a rape victim with an unwanted pregnancy, but to be as humane as possible terminate it while still a small mass of cells, not when it can survive outside the womb.
rape or accident , both parties didn't want the baby . bottom line . so they cut it out and threw it in the garbage. kids are being gassed in Syria, more important sh1t to worry about .

vantexan

rape or accident , both parties didn't want the baby . bottom line . so they cut it out and threw it in the garbage. kids are being gassed in Syria, more important sh1t to worry about .
You're comparing rape with irresponsible behavior? And pro-choice feminism is about aborting under all circumstances. Seems like you're the feminist Nancy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
harry-im-pregnant-fetus-deletus-4258800.png

newfie

you guys are getting mired in the extreme examples of rape and incest which happen infrequently.

I liked this discussion when Monkeys butt took it to the abortion factories in the inner cities that specifically target minority babies. liberals have been preaching love for the races while making it easier for those same minorities to vacuum out their future.

MAKAVELI

you guys are getting mired in the extreme examples of rape and incest which happen infrequently.

I liked this discussion when Monkeys butt took it to the abortion factories in the inner cities that specifically target minority babies. liberals have been preaching love for the races while making it easier for those same minorities to vacuum out their future.
It's just as easy to get an abortion in white communities.