Abortion

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Didn't need to get it in school, I had 2 parents that lived in our house. Not sure if that was your situation, but if not, ouch. Maybe a good reason to have a mom and dad under the same roof as their children?

I was fortunate----my ex is an RN----she handled the sex talk, I took care of the "work hard in school" talk.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Nonetheless, you and your ex didn't have to rely on the educational system. Cheers to your ex, your job was done as parents.

Merci.

BTW, our local schools do a really good job of educating our young people on all facets of life.

Of course, had they ridden the bus like I did, they would have learned a lot more than they ever needed to know.

floridays

Merci.

BTW, our local schools do a really good job of educating our young people on all facets of life.

Of course, had they ridden the bus like I did, they would have learned a lot more than they ever needed to know.
Hopefully mom or pops informed you before you got on the bus. At any matter you and your ex wife did a stand up job. Cheers again, this time to both of you.

floridays

Parents didn't have the talk back then.
I'm most likely older than you, mine did but they didn't have to be as graphic or alarming. Different culture, different values. I'll have to disagree with you on this. More ways than one to tell a son how to stay out of trouble, sexually or any other of the many ways we found to disobey our dads.

refineryworker05

It is revealing that republicans who claim to be anti-abortion are pro Trump. Again, they don't actually care about abortion as an issue. Abortion is a means to another end which is controlling who women have sex with or how women have sex.

Trump was without a doubt not anti-abortion and there is no doubt that if a woman got pregnant by Trump and Trump didn't want the baby, Trump would without question pay for an abortion, but these anti-abortionists love Trump.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
It is revealing that republicans who claim to be anti-abortion are pro Trump. Again, they don't actually care about abortion as an issue. Abortion is a means to another end which is controlling who women have sex with or how women have sex.

Trump was without a doubt not anti-abortion and there is no doubt that if a woman got pregnant by Trump and Trump didn't want the baby, Trump would without question pay for an abortion, but these anti-abortionists love Trump.
Black Lives Matter.......do they when it comes to abortion????