Abortion

refineryworker05

Wow, some very racist and unnecessary posts.

I don’t why black and Muslim Americans were specifically brought up in a thread about abortion.

I don’t know why anyone thinks posting that they don’t want children born from particular racial or religious groups is ok, but it’s not.

Sportello

Banned

I don’t why black and Muslim Americans were specifically brought up in a thread about abortion.

I don’t know why anyone thinks posting that they don’t want children born from particular racial or religious groups is ok, but it’s not.
You'd have to know the simian sphincter's MO.

He is the management approved troll.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

Phishies are biting today! LOL

hook.jpg

Meanwhile back at the Festival!
Photo FX HDX FREE Picture 1.png

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
not really sure how anyone can think that's funny.... but oh well
I think it's funny you guys get your jollies off on these snuff films. You're just stroking your own emotions.

The only people who have second trimester abortions are either people in a really crappy situation who feel they don't have a choice, or just total POS human beings.

Conservatives fight tooth and nail against programs that can prevent this kind of thing. So, ya I think these BS propaganda videos and the hypocrisy of the people who push them are funny.

Hope this helps.

BrownArmy

You have your constitutional right to bear arms.
A woman has her constitutional right to abort her fetus.

That's interesting.

I wonder if there's some 'grand-bargain' to be had here...

Dems get to kill all the fetuses they want, and Repubs get to have all the guns they want.

Give Dems complete access to abortion, and Repubs will get complete access to AR-15's.

Death either way.