Abortion

wayfair

swollen member
I think it's funny you guys get your jollies off on these snuff films. You're just stroking your own emotions.

The only people who have second trimester abortions are either people in a really crappy situation who feel they don't have a choice, or just total POS human beings.

Conservatives fight tooth and nail against programs that can prevent this kind of thing. So, ya I think these BS propaganda videos and the hypocrisy of the people who push them are funny.

Hope this helps.
what other country allows 24 week abortions???? FU

its all good, you have no SO and aren't in the predicament of having your own..... have a good 5 on 1 on your next trip....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Trump makes remarks during March for Life
People like to criticize people of faith who vote for trump. This will keep evangelicals and other on the hook for 2020. Doesn’t matter when the other side is responsible for the death of babies in the womb. You’re not part of a reasonable ideology or the right side of history what ever that means.
"People of faith" oppose abortion based on their religious beliefs. That's fine for them but we don't live in a theocracy so why should folks who don't share those beliefs have to follow them?

El Correcto

god is dead
"People of faith" oppose abortion based on their religious beliefs. That's fine for them but we don't live in a theocracy so why should folks who don't share those beliefs have to follow them?
I’m not a person of faith, we do live in a nation with founding principals based on judeochristian beliefs. I think it’s stupid not to recognize abortions and murder are not rights and they were never meant to be. A mother killing her child is an evil thing that we shouldn’t condone.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I’m not a person of faith, we do live in a nation with founding principals based on judeochristian beliefs. I think it’s stupid not to recognize abortions and murder are not rights and they were never meant to be. A mother killing her child is an evil thing that we shouldn’t condone.
This issue (abortion) has been adjudicated before the Supreme Court in accordance with those founding principles. It's not "murder" or "a mother killing her child" because the law of the land says it isn't. If you are personally opposed to it (for whatever reason) I respect that and respect your right to live your life in accordance with your personal values but because your personal beliefs are not consistent with the law you should not expect people who don't share those beliefs to abide by them.

El Correcto

god is dead
This issue (abortion) has been adjudicated before the Supreme Court in accordance with those founding principles. It's not "murder" or "a mother killing her child" because the law of the land says it isn't. If you are personally opposed to it (for whatever reason) I respect that and respect your right to live your life in accordance with your personal values but because your personal beliefs are not consistent with the law you should not expect people who don't share those beliefs to abide by them.
we used to have all sorts of :censored2:ed up laws. The courts have made some terrible decisions before but abortion will go down as the worse atrocity against humans ever perpetrated by the Federal government. We are participating in sanctioned genocide of babies and encouraging mothers to excersise their right to slaughter.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
we used to have all sorts of :censored2:ed up laws. The courts have made some terrible decisions before but abortion will go down as the worse atrocity against humans ever perpetrated by the Federal government. We are participating in sanctioned genocide of babies and encouraging mothers to excersise their right to slaughter.
Doubtful. Polling shows that a majority of Americans believe abortion should be legal in most cases.

BrownArmy

I forgot that part of the bill of rights. Is that right next to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness?

It really just depends, man.

612Ir662geL._SL1000_.jpg

Non sequitur

Jones everyone on these forums had a mother who choose life for their baby. Genetic selection was rejected during world war ll. So you know were im going with this.