Abortion

El Correcto

god is dead
That's exactly what you said. You want laws on abortion to reflect your own personal feelings rather than what the courts have ruled and what the majority of Americans want.
BitesizedHelplessAmethystinepython-size_restricted.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Nice to see the masses march and gather in honor of the 17 kids killed in Florida , be nice to see em all March and gather in front of Planned Parenthood where we could save hundreds of kids each day with infringing on the 2nd amendment and saving lives ,, a win win !!

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
But the government already got their piece of the old people's wages, they need the future earners to live.
I've been saying this for year's and people look at me like I'm crazy. If anyone thinks our government elected officials have anything other than money on the brain in regards to this, they are blind.

newfie

Nice to see the masses march and gather in honor of the 17 kids killed in Florida , be nice to see em all March and gather in front of Planned Parenthood where we could save hundreds of kids each day with infringing on the 2nd amendment and saving lives ,, a win win !!

if they marched in Chicago and clogged up the streets for the weekend they may be able to save 17 lives that weekend.