Abortion

BrownArmy

What if I told you that no one really ever wants to murder someone and if they do, that’s probably the most terrible thing that ever happened to them, yet we should condone their selfishness and assume a sense of guilt from them that most likely isn’t there.

What if I told you...

Nevermind.

You and I have different definitions of life.

Actually, you and I have different definitions about a lot of stuff...

Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
So basically a woman can have an abortion as long as it's ok with you?
Didn’t say that. I was saying there should be stricter abortion laws. The left stands on rape, medically required abortions or when the fetus is damaged in some way. Why aren’t those the only ones legal then? We have women killing babies just to opt out of parent hood.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

BrownArmy

Didn’t say that. I was saying there should be stricter abortion laws. The left stands on rape, medically required abortions or when the fetus is damaged in some way. Why aren’t those the only ones legal then? We have women killing babies just to opt out of parent hood.

You're usually more coherent than this.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That's exactly what you said. You want laws on abortion to reflect your own personal feelings rather than what the courts have ruled and what the majority of Americans want.