Abortion

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I’m not a person of faith, we do live in a nation with founding principals based on judeochristian beliefs. I think it’s stupid not to recognize abortions and murder are not rights and they were never meant to be. A mother killing her child is an evil thing that we shouldn’t condone.
I'm usually with you (or in the ballpark) but that post was just plain goofy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Anything < 24 weeks ain't viable, it's not murder, get thee to a biology class.
tenor.gif

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Jones everyone on these forums had a mother who choose life for their baby. Genetic selection was rejected during world war ll. So you know were im going with this.
Absolutely!
That's what doesn't make any sense ... most abortions are by Blacks and/or Democrats.
Hell! I want even more abortions!

BrownArmy

I see nothing wrong with that post.

Of course you don't.

You're so sure of your ideas that anytime someone suggests a different narrative, you'll shoot it down immediately.

What if I told you that people can have guns, but some people shouldn't have guns, and we need to rally together to make that happen?

What if I told you that no one really ever wants to have an abortion, and if they do, that's probably the most terrible thing that ever happened to them, yet safe and legal abortion should still be safe and legal?

El Correcto

god is dead
What if I told you that no one really ever wants to have an abortion, and if they do, that's probably the most terrible thing that ever happened to them, yet safe and legal abortion should still be safe and legal?
What if I told you that no one really ever wants to murder someone and if they do, that’s probably the most terrible thing that ever happened to them, yet we should condone their selfishness and assume a sense of guilt from them that most likely isn’t there.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
That would be a strong woman, amazing character even if she adopted it afterwards. But no you don’t force rape victims into carrying a child. But the majority of abortions are not rape or medically needed. It’s mother’s opting out of motherhood.
So basically a woman can have an abortion as long as it's ok with you?