After knocking, how long do you wait

Whither

Scofflaw
Blemi “Karen” (@blemi99) Tweeted:
. @UPS I waited all day for you to pickup two boxes. This is what your driver did.

Blemi “Karen” on Twitter

View attachment 281060

Driver was definitely going through the motions, but scope this -- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast. The customer happens to be a chronic victim of 'terrible service'. Had a look and pretty sure it's a troll account lol.

Sidenote: last week a customer came to the door promptly after I rang and knocked for an RS1. Package in hand and properly taped. No fuss. Happens so rarely that I profusely thanked him.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
The diad training for rs1 calltags said something like "make every effort to retrieve package on 1st attempt". So now, I'll knock and wait, wait for them to figure out wtf is going on, call their wife, package it up, whatever.

Karma...

with modern tracking technology it is their responsibility to know that a package will be delivered on that day and they should be at the door....no waiting past 30 seconds....time is money and most house calls are not cost justified..

Zowert

Had a pretty mean looking dog in someone’s front yard the other day. Barking and growling at me. Nope! Slapped an info notice on their front gate and peaced out. You want your box of wine then put the mutt away.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Depends where I am. If it’s a nice are Ring once wait about a minute or so. If it’s not a great Area I will knock and then I hear “who is it?” I will proceed with “UPS” then I hear “Whoooooo” and again I said “UPS” then it’s “Whooooo” and then 5 minutes passes by of back and forth and they open the door.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Depends where I am. If it’s a nice are Ring once wait about a minute or so. If it’s not a great Area I will knock and then I hear “who is it?” I will proceed with “UPS” then I hear “Whoooooo” and again I said “UPS” then it’s “Whooooo” and then 5 minutes passes by of back and forth and they open the door.

Man, that's exactly my experience. I change it up and say "package delivery" or "cover of time".

GiganticNewBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

giphy (6).gif

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
If you quit answering, they will eventually get that Buick size :censored2: up and look out the window to see the brown nasty wagon. "Oh, it's the usp man, I thought you was my silster".

Bob11B

Hahaha sooo true. Whooooo? UPS. WHOOOOO? I have a package for you. WHOOoO? K I’ll leave it here. Driver release, women