After knocking, how long do you wait

porkwagon

One house I delivered to there was note on the door asking ups to wait because it takes the person a little while to get around. I gave the house 5 minutes and perfectly able bodied lady answers and says "oh I was in the backyard" I say that's no problem I saw the note and I didn't mind bending my schedule a little for someone who has trouble getting to the door. She doesn't even acknowledge my point or makes eye contact. Like wtf
Don't read notes.

LarryBird

Not only do I not wait, but I also don't ring the bell or knock - I park 2 doors down for stealth, pre-fill out the info notice in the truck, sneak up to the door, careful to stay in the shadows, leave the notice in a highly visible place, and make like I'm Usain Bolt back to the truck to floor it away. Then I laugh. No, I cackle to myself, about how I screwed them their package, and how it's mine for another day, and I am thankful for that extra bulk in tomorrow's load.

All the customer's who call in about an immaculately filled out info notice and having received no knock and no ring are 100% correct in their mind's scenario.

I like to play games and this is one of my favorites.

LarryBird

Don't read notes.

I have been following the methods for 30 years. I don't read notes.
My favorite notes to ignore are the ones that say, 'please deliver to Betty Sue on Milky Tits Rd and she will sign', and we are all the way down by Trimmed Muff Blvd, which is nowhere near there, but even if it was I wouldn't take it there, so they're s.o.l.

Because I ignore customers notes.

deeztier

Blemi “Karen” (@blemi99) Tweeted:
. @UPS I waited all day for you to pickup two boxes. This is what your driver did.

Blemi “Karen” on Twitter

Screenshot_20200126-102539~2.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Seriously, some of you guys are real d* when it comes to service. Do your job right or don't do it at all. You guys shortcut and then complain later because you get more stops. One day you'll figure out why.

pull up to curb with a nice double tap of the horn.
ring bell and knock on door
write proper service cross on package
fill out delivery notice
leave

it's really all that simple.
Service cross after stop complete* possible Nxa.
I also leave info selection blank until stop complete for same reason.*