After knocking, how long do you wait

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
I love it when customers call with the info notice tracking number and say, hey I was home all day and the the centers messages me telling me about it. My response is, yea I threw the info notice from the truck and it stuck to their door

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If I need a signature for a resi I literally knock and ring and then count 30 Secs from my watch. Ni1.

There's was one house there were lights and a TV on. Didn't care ni1

Walked up to this house to hear obnoxiously loud rap music coming from inside. I got my info notice out before I was even at the door.
Obnoxious yes, music, not really.

barnyard

KTM rider
I ring the bell, knock and start writing out the delivery notice. I stick the notice to the door and start walking back. If they have not come out by then, they are not going to.

Indecisi0n

I ring the bell, knock and start writing out the delivery notice. I stick the notice to the door and start walking back. If they have not come out by then, they are not going to.
Or if you start the truck and they open the door , just continue to look straight and take off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I can't count the number of times ..I made the fatal mistake of looking back ...usually with the phrase SOB followed
upload_2017-9-3_8-52-16.png

MC0493

Try to honk when i pull up if i've noticed its sig required. Knock/ring bell, casually fill out service cross. Wait a few seconds, if i still hear nothing i'll fill out the info note and stop complete. If it takes you til i get back to the truck to answer the door and you're not an old person, tough nuggets tomorrow is another day.

Future

Victory Ride
Try to honk when i pull up if i've noticed its sig required. Knock/ring bell, casually fill out service cross. Wait a few seconds, if i still hear nothing i'll fill out the info note and stop complete. If it takes you til i get back to the truck to answer the door and you're not an old person, tough nuggets tomorrow is another day.
My ear is tuned ...for any movement within the house ...or outside