After knocking, how long do you wait

Brisket

If it's no dr depending on the package I override and leave the box.

Wut? Why would you override a no dr allowed ? Be prepared to pay for it when they ask why you overrode it. I get paid by th hour, I'll happily go back three times then it's not my problem or better yet gets redirected to an access point.

If it's no dr depending on the package I override and leave the box. If it's a its signature I wait but only for a few seconds. They have until I'm done filling out the info notice which I just check off what's necessary...i rarely out a name. It'll be a shame if the people do t know their own names.
Dude! You get paid by the hour to do this job. Do it correctly.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If I need a signature for a resi I literally knock and ring and then count 30 Secs from my watch. Ni1.

There's was one house there were lights and a TV on. Didn't care ni1

Walked up to this house to hear obnoxiously loud rap music coming from inside. I got my info notice out before I was even at the door.
As soon as I knock and ring, I wait as long as it takes for me to fill out a D note and service cross.

lolbr

Same thing basically. Knock, ring, mark out pal, service cross, knock, ring, fill out notice and put on door, NI#, scan notice, back to car.

specter208

Seriously, some of you guys are real d* when it comes to service. Do your job right or don't do it at all. You guys shortcut and then complain later because you get more stops. One day you'll figure out why.

pull up to curb with a nice double tap of the horn.
ring bell and knock on door
write proper service cross on package
fill out delivery notice
leave

it's really all that simple.
Half of these animals are just joking

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Dude! You get paid by the hour to do this job. Do it correctly.

I override “no DR” stops damn near every day. Especially if there is an adequate place to hide the package...Obviously not if it’s a TV or phone/something that I know is high value. But John’s T-shirt’s? SDN. Becky’s Sephora package? SDN. Keep it moving.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I override “no DR” stops damn near every day. Especially if there is an adequate place to hide the package...Obviously not if it’s a TV or phone/something that I know is high value. But John’s T-shirt’s? SDN. Becky’s Sephora package? SDN. Keep it moving.
Falsifying records and the trail that you've been doing it will make sure the termination sticks.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
If an address is on the no dr list , it’s there for a reason !!!
If a person ever burned me , they made my list and I don’t care what the pkg was ,, I would leave nothing , not even a Christmas fruitcake

Rack em

Made the Podium
I hope you're joking...

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I knock and ring due to the fact some people will say doorbell was broken, and then ask you to re attempt. As I walk up to the house I scan the package and pull out info notices. Get to the door ring and knock loudly so they hear even if they are down stairs or in hard to hear area of the house. Then start filling out info notice, knock again and look in for 3 seconds. If no noises or see someone coming scan notice NI and go. Service cross on the way back and toss inside the truck and dip. ABSOLUTELY NO RE ATREMPTS!! I did my job correctly, not my fault if u can’t hear. I will wait if someone leaves a note stating disabled or they are home, only extra minute and knock super loud and ring bell twice to be sure they hear me.

MynameisNeigan

Walk to door, knock / ring, scan pkg, service cross/ fill infonotice, scan infonotice complete. Leave. If they come out after I complete just DUp the stop. If they come out when I’m in the truck they can chase me or wait till the next day. I’m not walking back

Est.1998

It's 2019, the year of the smart doorbell.
Upon approaching a stop that requires a signature, I tap the horn 3 times. I let the bulkhead door slam as it opens. Ring the bell, knock with the diad while the bell rings. Proceed with filling out the service cross, place infonotice on the door, write date and check boxes. Return to the pkg car, place pkg on the dash or floor, pull off. If the person attempts to speak to me via the doorbells intercom, I'll leave the pkg and dr as left with man/woman if it's a no dr stop. Signature required, I'll sign with their approval. The time to complete one of these stops doesn't extend pass 90 secs.

It's 2019, the year of the smart doorbell.
Upon approaching a stop that requires a signature, I tap the horn 3 times. I let the bulkhead door slam as it opens. Ring the bell, knock with the diad while the bell rings. Proceed with filling out the service cross, place infonotice on the door, write date and check boxes. Return to the pkg car, place pkg on the dash or floor, pull off. If the person attempts to speak to me via the doorbells intercom, I'll leave the pkg and dr as left with man/woman if it's a no dr stop. Signature required, I'll sign with their approval. The time to complete one of these stops doesn't extend pass 90 secs.
Wrong