Amazon

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I heard the deals weren't that great, I wonder how many of these were sold. I'm glad this is over our 150 lb. weight limit, the Customer Reviews are hilarious.

Last edited:

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
The deals were horrendous and the few things that were actually decent sold out within seconds. This whole prime thing wasn't about getting people to buy stuff, its about getting memberships sold.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The deals were horrendous and the few things that were actually decent sold out within seconds. This whole prime thing wasn't about getting people to buy stuff, its about getting memberships sold.
That is pretty obvious (selling memberships through the prime fiasco) to anyone who has ordered anything from Amazon. You cannot complete an order without three differerent popups and uncheck boxes for Amazon Prime to go through.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That is pretty obvious (selling memberships through the prime fiasco) to anyone who has ordered anything from Amazon. You cannot complete an order without three differerent popups and uncheck boxes for Amazon Prime to go through.

Not true. I just ordered 2 license plate brackets (got them yesterday) and did not have to jump through any hoops to do so.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
As much as IBT is against walmart because It's non-union, so is Amazon. Amazon is too big and when it decides to cut UPS completely it will hurt less if we all start using its competitors now