Amazon

Scuba Steve

Let me give you a hint there Mr. President... The Federal Freedom to Display the American Flag Act of 2005, no condo, co-op, or homeowner association can restrict its owners from displaying the U.S. flag on their property. If I fought for our flag, you sure as hell won't ever tell me where I can display it proudly!!!

Haha when I was a kid my grandpa got everything from QVC. I bet the driver was at his house on a daily basis!
When I first started driving the trucks had tons of qvc. Those people are older now and a lot are probably dead. Next up Amazon. Another trend will come and knock them down.

MAKAVELI

When I first started driving the trucks had tons of qvc. Those people are older now and a lot are probably dead. Next up Amazon. Another trend will come and knock them down.
I think the difference is Amazon is constantly thinking and trying new ideas to stay on top. That's why their stock is over $500.

MAKAVELI

Yea they are a player in a lot of games. Don't you think Google could fart and blow them out of the water if there was some real money in it though?
I think if Google thought they could they'd already have done it. All I know right now is Amazon is at the top of ecommerce right now and is a major factor for all of us working in this industry. No need to bite the hand that feeds us.

I think if Google thought they could they'd already have done it. All I know right now is Amazon is at the top of ecommerce right now and is a major factor for all of us working in this industry. No need to bite the hand that feeds us.
I don't think it's healthy for ups to have that much tied up to one customer. If we could replace half the volume today I'd like to tell them to do it theirselves.

JL 0513

As fast as the world changes and trends come and go, I believe Amazon is going to be a powerhouse for many years to come. They have gotten so big that people don't think of many other places to buy things online. Most other big online shippers are those who offer credit lines. The big difference with Amazon from those and past retailers is that they have virtually everything, searchable in seconds. You know that even if you can't find something in stores, it's on Amazon.