AMMUNATION

floridays

It's kinda like homeplate being asked by 3 degrees.
I said askew, didn't ask homeplate a thing. You probably have a better since (got that purposeful) of humor than me, I humbly defer, and will diligently seek oneness with the universe or some
other mindless BS that, ah you fill in the rest. Butt, You're an, well you know.

bbsam

Staff member
Pretty early to be scratching for spring, I know what you speak of though. What's your grass?
Sammy, ever maintained a baseball field?[/QUOTE]
I have not. We have a cordial relationship with the groundskeepers at the baseball fields across the street though.

floridays

A lot of supposition, very little fact. And in the end we find "Rethinking Marxism." Can you actually point to mass killings that were committed by older white males who were unemployed and angry about it? Paddock was well off.
And the authors name is Dr. Harriet Fraud. I know the idiots will say, "That's not her name." I'll just derail that, and admit it's not her name, it's what she is.

Sportello

Banned

A lot of supposition, very little fact. And in the end we find "Rethinking Marxism." Can you actually point to mass killings that were committed by older white males who were unemployed and angry about it? Paddock was well off.

And the authors name is Dr. Harriet Fraud. I know the idiots will say, "That's not her name." I'll just derail that, and admit it's not her name, it's what she is.

It's all libertarian drivel.

vantexan

Let me cue you in to a sobering reality.

There are, currently, many many tens of millions of unregistered "assault weapons" in the hands of militia members/KKK/alt-right/Nazi type groups.

These groups are paranoid, they are racist, they are homophobic, and they utterly despise the Federal government.

Missed this yesterday. Tens of millions? Who's paranoid here? You're essentially saying every gun owning conservative is a Nazi/KKK/etc. Or there's a secret army out there. Or both. If you truly believe this I feel for you. And if this is actually what the Left believes then it's no wonder we're so polarized and Dems are losing elections. This is just silly.

bbsam

Staff member
Not a shock considering how many in Northern Virginia are dependent on government salaries. If midterms go Democrat you'll have something.
Looking more and more likely.

Before it was said that the Republicans would just have to produce. The more people dig into what they might produce, the less desirable voters find it.

vantexan

Looking more and more likely.

Before it was said that the Republicans would just have to produce. The more people dig into what they might produce, the less desirable voters find it.
A lot of people aren't happy with what the Democrats produced either. Everything for the Republicans hinges on the economy. If it improves and their policies are seen as causing that, they'll do fine. Highly doubtful they'll experience the wave election of 2014 that hammered Democrats.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Missed this yesterday. Tens of millions? Who's paranoid here? You're essentially saying every gun owning conservative is a Nazi/KKK/etc. Or there's a secret army out there. Or both. If you truly believe this I feel for you. And if this is actually what the Left believes then it's no wonder we're so polarized and Dems are losing elections. This is just silly.
I did not say that every conservative was a Nazi.
What I said...was that there is little chance that the tens of millions of guns that are currently owned by nazi/kkk/alt-right are ever going to be surrendered to the government and that, for liberals/minorities/lgbtq, the long term consequences of giving hate groups a virtual monopoly on the posession of assault-type weapons ought to be carefully considered when calling for them to be banned.

bbsam

Staff member
A lot of people aren't happy with what the Democrats produced either. Everything for the Republicans hinges on the economy. If it improves and their policies are seen as causing that, they'll do fine. Highly doubtful they'll experience the wave election of 2014 that hammered Democrats.
Which policies are you imagining?