AMMUNATION

bacha29

North resigned, and the NRA is in undeniable financial trouble. Both FACTS. I guess my tin foil hat gets better reception than yours. But, then again, you live in an underground bunker.
Don’t worry, the Russians will shore up the NRA’s finances in no time.
North and LaPierre are going to the mat in a fight for control of a dying organization. The NRA's original purpose was to promote gun safety, marksmanship ,game management etc. It was never designed to be a political lobby/ special interest group. When it runs out of money and it's ability to scare people and buy off politicians ends it will quietly downsize and hopefully once again focus on it's original purpose .

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
North and LaPierre are going to the mat in a fight for control of a dying organization. The NRA's original purpose was to promote gun safety, marksmanship ,game management etc. It was never designed to be a political lobby/ special interest group. When it runs out of money and it's ability to scare people and buy off politicians ends it will quietly downsize and hopefully once again focus on it's original purpose .
Same for Planned Parenthood?
Their original purpose was birth control, nothing to do with abortion ... hopefully once again, it can focus on it's original purpose

floridays

The vast majority of what they do has nothing to do with abortion, so yeah problem solved.
bsbullf.gif

floridays

And exactly what is the reason for the decrease in the NRA coffer.

floridays

What part of the NRA has to do with abortions?
I think I can safely say thousands, if not tens of thousands of NRA members or family members have supported PP by utilizing their provision of lawful murder.
I guess I can see a connection using your logic between the NRA and PP. In your logic they both promote unnatural death.

bacha29

And exactly what is the reason for the decrease in the NRA coffer.
The loss of insurance coverage was one of the things that is being mentioned along with overspending on political candidates. What also hurt them was the backlash from their attacks on students who organized following the Parkland shootings in an effort to curb gun violence. Their longstanding but impractical solution to gun violence is to give everybody a gun is beginning to run out of political steam perhaps due to rural population losses and the and the impact Trump tariffs have had on farm incomes.

floridays

The loss of insurance coverage was one of the things that is being mentioned along with overspending on political candidates. What also hurt them was the backlash from their attacks on students who organized following the Parkland shootings in an effort to curb gun violence. Their longstanding but impractical solution to gun violence is to give everybody a gun is beginning to run out of political steam perhaps due to rural population losses and the and the impact Trump tariffs have had on farm incomes.
I see you have a hard time telling the truth.

newfie

North resigned, and the NRA is in undeniable financial trouble. Both FACTS. I guess my tin foil hat gets better reception than yours. But, then again, you live in an underground bunker.

I realize you want the NRA to have problems but other then a couple of ego's engaged in a power struggle at the top there is no verifiable proof of any financial trouble. there has been speculation that the NRA is taking in less in dues then in the past but speculation is a long way from being verified. So yes I think you're drinking the kool aid again.

newfie

Uranium One and Clinton Foundation...both old FAKE news. That's all you've got to prop up the bad actor in the White House and all of his shenanigans.

Sad, pathetic, and not very smart.

Try harder.

you realize old Russian collusion is still Russian collusion?