AMMUNATION

El Correcto

god is dead
waste of money

16 Charts That Show the Shocking Cost of Gun Violence in America – Mother Jones

chart-11-gun.jpg

chart-4-gun-new.jpg
That’s it?
Only $700 a year and you’ll quit bitching?
@cheryl this seems like a good business opportunity for you.
View attachment 330607
Bobby Lewis
@revrrlewis

kid's about to blow his sister's head off
no blond hair or blue eyes, toss them in the grill.

Box Ox

Dont guilt trip people with the lives of children when you just scream Qanon jokes whenever someone talks about child sex trafficking
QAnon is a joke. And they’re certainly never going to be part of a solution to child sex trafficking. When I laugh at you dummies it’s about you and your pizzeria raids. Not kids who are actually being trafficked.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
How many school shootings since last March? Looks like China solved our school shooting problem. We should give them all our jobs, pay everyone with government stimulus checks, and use that to buy poisonous baby formula and toys painted with lead paint. Seems only right.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
QAnon is a joke. And they’re certainly never going to be part of a solution to child sex trafficking. When I laugh at you dummies it’s about you and your pizzeria raids. Not kids who are actually being trafficked.
2 things can be true at once.

Qanon is a joke

Child sex trafficking is real

It isnt one or the other

rickyb

Black men killed by police in 2019 = 9
Black babies murdered since roe v wade = 15 million
that police number gotta be higher, you have a major problem in america with police brutality compared to other developed countries

deaths due to US sanctions and wars gotta be in the 10s of millions possibily 100s of milions.

rickyb

Black men killed by police in 2019 = 9
Black babies murdered since roe v wade = 15 million
u know where the left stands on abortion, i dont really have an opinion on it. we kill animal lives all the time for food, but they are not any worse than we are all lives are equal. right wing likes to talk about being pro life but they are in favor of wars and sancitons quite often. if babies were born and adopted and not have to be in poverty then we'd have more incentive to give birth to them, unfortunately i think 1/5 children have hunger in america.