AMMUNATION

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Even though it was a high capacity, rapid firing firearm that made the cops at Uvalde quake in their shoes and choose to listen to children die instead of doing anything.
The teachers at Uvalde ignored a police lockdown order that would have prevented the shooter from gaining entry.

You know why?

Because they had dozens of lockdown orders within just a few months.

You know what for?

Nearby police chases of illegal aliens crossing the open border.

Your political party's radical extremist position of refusing to deal with the illegals was one of the first contributors to that shooting.

Thebrownblob

Grandfather gifted lifetime memberships to all the boys.

And this libturd used to hunt until I fell through the ice and got minor frostbite.
Yep the NRA was only about hunting 😂🙄 going to bag you quite a few deer with this little beauty

1703442708524.jpeg

vantexan

The teachers at Uvalde ignored a police lockdown order that would have prevented the shooter from gaining entry.

You know why?

Because they had dozens of lockdown orders within just a few months.

You know what for?

Nearby police chases of illegal aliens crossing the open border.

Your political party's radical extremist position of refusing to deal with the illegals was one of the first contributors to that shooting.
Not sure where you're getting that.

vantexan

They cried wolf one too many times.
I said that because I used to live in Eagle Pass and worked up in Uvalde many times. Chasing illegals was a Border Patrol issue, never saw local cops doing it. Those towns are pretty laid back. Keeping a door locked at school is just a common sense security measure that I recall was being ignored by those slipping out to have a smoke. Probably never entered their minds that a damn psycho would take advantage of it.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
But look at old American Rifleman’s from the 80s. Article about pheasant hunting techniques. Bird dog training tips. Gun reviews.

Now it’s “Commie Kamala” and fear fear fear that black people are coming to hurt you and the secret police are helping them.
Do me a favor and cite the NRA publication that encourages readers to fear fear fear black people.

Also, as further demonstration of your ignorance, you seem to be unaware that there are multiple NRA publications with a varying focus on content.

1703448689575.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not sure where you're getting that.
Dozens of times in the previous four months alone, the campus had gone into lockdown or issued security alerts.

Not because of active shooter scares — because of nearby, often high-speed pursuits of migrants coming from the U.S.-Mexico border.

The frequency of lockdowns and security alerts in Uvalde— nearly 50 between February and May alone
..... created a "diminished sense of vigilance."

oldngray

nowhere special
I said that because I used to live in Eagle Pass and worked up in Uvalde many times. Chasing illegals was a Border Patrol issue, never saw local cops doing it. Those towns are pretty laid back. Keeping a door locked at school is just a common sense security measure that I recall was being ignored by those slipping out to have a smoke. Probably never entered their minds that a damn psycho would take advantage of it.
I think someone propped a door open. Kind of defeats the purpose of locking them.

vantexan

Dozens of times in the previous four months alone, the campus had gone into lockdown or issued security alerts.

Not because of active shooter scares — because of nearby, often high-speed pursuits of migrants coming from the U.S.-Mexico border.

The frequency of lockdowns and security alerts in Uvalde— nearly 50 between February and May alone
..... created a "diminished sense of vigilance.
That may be but I was there for two years, delivered to schools frequently, never had a sense of constant police chases. Typically the illegals snuck across at night and travelled to pickup points where they were transported all over. The cartels arranged all of that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That may be but I was there for two years, delivered to schools frequently, never had a sense of constant police chases. Typically the illegals snuck across at night and travelled to pickup points where they were transported all over. The cartels arranged all of that.
Have you considered things have changed?

rickyb

Do me a favor and cite the NRA publication that encourages readers to fear fear fear black people.

Also, as further demonstration of your ignorance, you seem to be unaware that there are multiple NRA publications with a varying focus on content.

View attachment 460432
1703453784295.png