AMMUNATION

Thebrownblob

Or representing actual hunters and about being a responsible gun owner. Not “you must own a dozen AR-15s to be a real man”.

When my grandfather gifted me an NRA membership they were about
1) gun safety
2) land preservation for hunting
3) gun ownership rights

Then at some point they pivoted to “crush the libs” and away from hunting. Probably around Columbine.
Yes, and you’re completely full of crap. I won a lifetime membership to the NRA in high school at a shooting competition. Now people like you would crap your pants if they allowed guns in a high school.

newolddude

Yes, and you’re completely full of crap. I won a lifetime membership to the NRA in high school at a shooting competition. Now people like you would crap your pants if they allowed guns in a high school.

Because back then nobody killed 10, 20, 30 kids at schools in a single event on a regular basis.

Thebrownblob

Because back then nobody killed 10, 20, 30 kids at schools in a single event on a regular basis.
Hey genius, it’s because of people like you that people don’t have respect for weapons. guess what I’ve never been a hunter the NRA was not just about hunting, but tell your lies to someone else.

I won that shooting competition in 1989 columbine was just 10 years later. This is the kind of mind infection people like you perpetrate.

newolddude

Hey genius, it’s because of people like you that people don’t have respect for weapons. guess what I’ve never been a hunter the NRA was not just about hunting, but tell your lies to someone else.

I won that shooting competition in 1989 columbine was just 10 years later. This is the kind of mind infection people like you perpetrate.

Hey snowflake, you won the war. Guns will always remain part of our lives and will take lots of American lives. And you have to deal with that.

Your right to gun ownership doesn’t mean I don’t have a right to free speech.

Thebrownblob

Even though it was a high capacity, rapid firing firearm that made the cops at Uvalde quake in their shoes and choose to listen to children die instead of doing anything.
Lol those cops were paralyzed with fear because of poor training and a bunch of stupid rules and policies Police have to follow they’re not there to save your life. They’re there to clean up the mess.

Remember, it only took one guy to come in there and take care of the problem and he had a gun that has high power as well.

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Hey snowflake, you won the war. Guns will always remain part of our lives and will take lots of American lives. And you have to deal with that.

Who tried to take that away from you? please keep talking because I like pointing out how stupid you sound. I would never want to take that away from you. You would be nothing without that.

You’re a well-known quantity on this website!

Kind of like comedy relief

Merry Christmas

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

🤣🤣🤣
IMG_5365.jpeg

newolddude

Lol those cops were paralyzed with fear because of poor training and a bunch of stupid rules and policies Police have to follow they’re not there to save your life. They’re there to clean up the mess.

Remember, it only took one guy to come in there and take care of the problem and he had a gun that has high power as well.

Was that person a civilian member of the well armed militia?

Thebrownblob

Was that person a civilian member of the well armed militia?
Don’t know, don’t care. Anyone can form a militia if they choose. just remember when second matter the police are only minutes away. Go ahead call 911 and hide in your room. Just let us know what you want said at your funeral. I’m sure the police will do a great job investigating what happened as well lol

newolddude

But look at old American Rifleman’s from the 80s. Article about pheasant hunting techniques. Bird dog training tips. Gun reviews.

Now it’s “Commie Kamala” and fear fear fear that black people are coming to hurt you and the secret police are helping them.

Thebrownblob

But look at old American Rifleman’s from the 80s. Article about pheasant hunting techniques. Bird dog training tips. Gun reviews.

Now it’s “Commie Kamala” and fear fear fear that black people are coming to hurt you and the secret police are helping them.
Don’t know, don’t read it, don’t care. Glad you can keep up on all this for us.