An offer...

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by quad decade guy, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Knothead

Knothead Yep.

If only he had been wearing a vest...

2. Yeet

Yeet Inbound, turnaround, go to town

He must have just learned what obstinate means because he’s used that exact word at least 5 times since he started posting here 2 days ago.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. 35years

35years Well-Known Member

In another post you say they should be fired if they continue the unsafe behavior.

So I am curious, what level of unsafe behavior would you discipline in this way?

Repeated handrail infractions?
    Not wearing the vest?

What repeated behavior, that has thus far harmed no one, rises to your level of a fire-able offence?

4. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

Disagree with this thought.

5. Just like car alarms. Who pays attention to them when they go off?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

Any management observed violation of UPS safety training should be corrected by the management person every time.

7. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

I do.

8. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

That is not the point here.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Well most people don't. People don't pay attention , even we they are supposed to.

10. AwashBwashCwash

AwashBwashCwash Active Member

^ This.
    He was given every chance to succeed.

11. PASinterference

PASinterference Yes, I know I'm working late.

12. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

Can’t argue with you there.

13. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

It is my understanding that this is not the incident that @quad decade guy was referring to.

@quad decade guy, please correct me if I am wrong.

14. PT Car Washer

PT Car Washer Well-Known Member

Or stop signs or red traffic lights.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. How can they? They are too busy texting

16. Integrity

Integrity Binge Poster

I always pay attention to stop signs and stop signals.

17. Try not to use big words. And for a guy(I assume) that uses procedures and methods "when he can get into it" "or not ridiculous"(paraphrasing), you are out of your depth.

18. Yeet

Yeet Inbound, turnaround, go to town

You don’t know me from Tom, Dick, or Harry so why don’t you just shut your ignorant a** mouth about things you don’t know what you’re talking about. It makes you look like an idiot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List

19. Safety Manager. Laughable. As thick as you are, I'm actually on your side.

I'm curious-When you go to the driver, the union steward, the safety committee. What then. And yes(I'm talking about stupidly, reckless obstinate behavior). Do you stand by and watch them kill someone? No, really. As you read about these fatalities, do you go to their wake, eat the pastries and go about your "business".

"Overdramatic". The person died just like I said he did. Why are you trying to diminish someone getting killed at work. Or is this S O P? Just the realities of Article 18 or I'll punch you in the face?

Attack? The S O P on Brown Cafe is to diminish, belittle, marginalize, bully.

Reasonableness and decorum.....as defined by who? You? And while my "style may not be "funny" or"creative", that's not why I'm here. And whether my arguments "hold weight" with you, could care less. BTW, My arguments have served me well for 40 years.

20. Ah, anger. I hit bone. This is exactly how most conversations go. Deflect, threaten violence, anger. It's like turning the light on and the roaches scatter.