An offer...

35years

Gravy route
but I agree that unsafe workers should dealt with.
In another post you say they should be fired if they continue the unsafe behavior.

So I am curious, what level of unsafe behavior would you discipline in this way?

Repeated handrail infractions?
Not wearing the vest?

What repeated behavior, that has thus far harmed no one, rises to your level of a fire-able offence?

Integrity

Binge Poster
In another post you say they should be fired if they continue the unsafe behavior.

So I am curious, what level of unsafe behavior would you discipline in this way?

Repeated handrail infractions?
Not wearing the vest?

What repeated behavior, that has thus far harmed no one, rises to your level of a fire-able offence?
Any management observed violation of UPS safety training should be corrected by the management person every time.

quad decade guy

He must have just learned what obstinate means because he’s used that exact word at least 5 times since he started posting here 2 days ago.

Try not to use big words. And for a guy(I assume) that uses procedures and methods "when he can get into it" "or not ridiculous"(paraphrasing), you are out of your depth.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Try not to use big words. And for a guy(I assume) that uses procedures and methods "when he can get into it" "or not ridiculous"(paraphrasing), you are out of your depth.
You don’t know me from Tom, Dick, or Harry so why don’t you just shut your ignorant a** mouth about things you don’t know what you’re talking about. It makes you look like an idiot.

quad decade guy

It's not your wanting to change unsafe behavior that others disagree with.

It is your self appointing yourself as the safety manager. It is your naming other drivers in your complaints to management.

The reason others don't believe your stories is because your overdramatic postings here on Brown Cafe leads members to think you overdramatize situations in real life.

You also do not sound reasonable when you attack others.

Your arguments would hold more weight if you did not abandon reasonableness and decorum.

Safety Manager. Laughable. As thick as you are, I'm actually on your side.

I'm curious-When you go to the driver, the union steward, the safety committee. What then. And yes(I'm talking about stupidly, reckless obstinate behavior). Do you stand by and watch them kill someone? No, really. As you read about these fatalities, do you go to their wake, eat the pastries and go about your "business".

"Overdramatic". The person died just like I said he did. Why are you trying to diminish someone getting killed at work. Or is this S O P? Just the realities of Article 18 or I'll punch you in the face?

Attack? The S O P on Brown Cafe is to diminish, belittle, marginalize, bully.

Reasonableness and decorum.....as defined by who? You? And while my "style may not be "funny" or"creative", that's not why I'm here. And whether my arguments "hold weight" with you, could care less. BTW, My arguments have served me well for 40 years.

quad decade guy

You don’t know me from Tom, Dick, or Harry so why don’t you just shut your ignorant a** mouth about things you don’t know what you’re talking about. It makes you look like an idiot.

Ah, anger. I hit bone. This is exactly how most conversations go. Deflect, threaten violence, anger. It's like turning the light on and the roaches scatter.