An offer...

What'dyabringmetoday???

The purpose of my participation in discussion threads on the BC is not to gripe or complain about conditions at UPS, management, the Union or for that matter anything at all about UPS. The sole purpose of my participation in discussion threads is to discuss work-related issues with other employees as an initial step in possibly engaging in some concerted activity to bring issues up to the company as a group.

It is my hope that by addressing issues in concert we will not only be working for our own mutual aid, protection and improved working conditions, but we will be working for the benefit of any and all coworkers that may have been adversely affected by the issues.
Well good luck. Lol.

542thruNthru

So, are you somehow questioning my relationship with the victim? How bizarre. Do you, somehow through your odd hatred of me, think I'm making all this up? So odd.

Nope...

I'm questioning when this accident happened and what happened.

Yes I do think you're making this up. I think you're upset because everyone disagrees with your saftey committee point of view.

542thruNthru

You really don't know how idiotic you are. This event and subsequent suffering and tragic consequences are quite real. But through your burning hatred and desire to belittle and bully, you can't begin see cause and effect nor how reckless behavior has potentially fatal outcomes.

Well then please tell us all when and how it all happen so that we can learn from this tragic mistake.