An offer...

quad decade guy

Nope...

I'm questioning when this accident happened and what happened.

Yes I do think you're making this up. I think you're upset because everyone disagrees with your saftey committee point of view.

My God, you are obtuse.

Everyone? Really? Who is everyone? Ask his widow. See if she agrees with my view.

I'm curious-My point of view is to eliminate reckless, deliberately obstinate, dangerous behavior. Everyone disagrees with that? Really? And you? Why do you disagree? Can't wait.

BTW, this has nothing to do with any committee.

My God, you are obtuse.

Everyone? Really? Who is everyone? Ask his widow. See if she agrees with my view.

I'm curious-My point of view is to eliminate reckless, deliberately obstinate, dangerous behavior. Everyone disagrees with that? Really? And you? Why do you disagree? Can't wait.

Not trying to be too big of a D* here but

Either spit out some info or be quiet

542thruNthru

My God, you are obtuse.

giphy-21.gif

35years

Gravy route
My God, you are obtuse.

It's not your wanting to change unsafe behavior that others disagree with.

It is your self appointing yourself as the safety manager. It is your naming other drivers in your complaints to management.

The reason others don't believe your stories is because your overdramatic postings here on Brown Cafe leads members to think you overdramatize situations in real life.

You also do not sound reasonable when you attack others.

Your arguments would hold more weight if you did not abandon reasonableness and decorum.

542thruNthru

It's not your wanting to change unsafe behavior that others disagree with.

It is your self appointing yourself as the safety manager. It is your naming other drivers in your complaints to management.

The reason others don't believe your stories is because your overdramatic postings here on Brown Cafe leads members to think you overdramatize situations in real life.

You also do not sound reasonable when you attack others.

Your arguments would hold more weight if you did not abandon reasonableness and decorum.

Exactly!!!!!

Thank you. Perfect response.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nope...

I'm questioning when this accident happened and what happened.

Yes I do think you're making this up. I think you're upset because everyone disagrees with your saftey committee point of view.
I do not disagree with @quad decade guy’s safety point of view. I wouldn’t do things exactly as he would (I simply will not personally confront my non management coworkers)but I agree that unsafe workers should dealt with.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Come to my home. We have lot's of room. We'll then go to my co-workers home. They live a couple miles from me. We'll visit his widow and kids. Ask her how it's going after tragically losing her husband in a negligent, totally avoidable yard fatality. I'll fix steaks and we'll toast my friend with some fine Japanese whiskey. I'm dead serious.
Everyone is glowing like Chernobyl now with these ridiculous safety vests. How could this happen?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Everyone is glowing like Chernobyl now with these ridiculous safety vests. How could this happen?
This level of Yard Control safety makes sense to me.

It is really about time for improvement.

IMHO

I believe all individuals in the yard should have always been required to use vests in the Yard not just Yard Certified Employees.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This level of Yard Control safety makes sense to me.

It is really about time for improvement.

IMHO

I believe all individuals in the yard should have always been required to use vests in the Yard not just Yard Certified Employees.
Prevented zero, waste of time. Dress everyone in Chernobyl yellow and the human brain becomes desensitized, doesn't see it.