An offer...

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Ah, anger. I hit bone. This is exactly how most conversations go. Deflect, threaten violence, anger. It's like turning the light on and the roaches scatter.
I didn’t threaten you with violence once, snowflake. Just that you need to stop acting like you have any friend* clue who I am or how I conduct myself at work.

Yeet

Ah, anger. I hit bone. This is exactly how most conversations go. Deflect, threaten violence, anger. It's like turning the light on and the roaches scatter.

And it’s not just me. We are all getting a little tired of your Mother Theresa schtick.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Prevented zero, waste of time. Dress everyone in Chernobyl yellow and the human brain becomes desensitized, doesn't see it.
New backup alarms have this new horrible sound because ths consensus is that everybody has become desensitized to the constant beeping.

Knothead

Yep.
New backup alarms have this new horrible sound because ths consensus is that everybody has become desensitized to the constant beeping.
It is my experience that no one bats an eye for the beeping or the scratching/squawking sounds of the backup alarms, but people a hundred yards away will crank their necks when a horn honks a couple of times.

Yeet

Does it sound like a crow squawking? Our new yard birds do that and it’s annoying af.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It’s a dangerous job , you can beep at everything that moves , you can put a vest on everybody and put a cone around anything you want , accidents still will happen , whether an act of God , or stupidity or someone lacking attention skills ,, we all need to understand this and be more diligent and be focused !