And the BROWNOUT continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You won't have to go to the union hall to get the TA. It should be posted online at one ore more of the following: Teamster Website, some of the Locals's websites, or TDU. You only need to go to the union hall if you would like to discuss it with your business agents and your fellow union members.

If that's the deal, then hey, I'm cool with it. Unfortunatey you are the only one on here that has posted this.
It's pretty sad that Hoffa and Hall have gone to such lengths to keep everything a secret all these years, that their communication skills have disappeared.

UPS Preloader

If that's the deal, then hey, I'm cool with it. Unfortunatey you are the only one on here that has posted this.
It's pretty sad that Hoffa and Hall have gone to such lengths to keep everything a secret all these years, that their communication skills have disappeared.

Sorry, I meant to say it will be available on May 7th. (At least that's what we've ben told.) Just need to sit tight till Sunday.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Sorry, I meant to say it will be available on May 7th. (At least that's what we've ben told.) Just need to sit tight till Sunday.
If it is going to be posted on-line sometime after May 7th, then why hasn't anyone said that?

Evil

TDU and the Make UPS Deliver website has stated on their websites that it will be posted on May 7th.

UPS Preloader

If it is going to be posted on-line sometime after May 7th, then why hasn't anyone said that?

I've seen it posted on some other threads and I received and email on 4/27 from your beloved TDU :funny:

Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:28 AM
Subject: UPS Contract Details

UPS Contract Details

TDU has obtained more initial details on the UPS tentative agreement, including some information on wages, pensions and health benefits.

There will be a meeting for representatives from every local to review the proposed tentative agreement on May 7. Due to past legal victories, TDU will receive and make available to the members the national agreement and all supplements and riders at that time.

That's a sellout, how the hell are you suppose to know what's on the TA if the original document won't get released until two days later? We all know you can't trust the majority of these locals.
Thats why you vote. The real problem is only half the members vote.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I am beginning to think that the first time I will get to actually read the contract in when my ballot come in the mail.

You shouldn't think.... Or take a few remedial classes. Just a thought.

Good thing is TDU will have the information up by May 7th.

realbrown.... must have missed this.

Boy that sounds familiar, like from another thread...like verbatim. Is this coming from a Teamsters Q&A pamphlet on the upcoming agreement? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Nobody cares.... What your FedEx opinion is.

I am screaming the loudest for the details.

Scream all you want.

Really, they can't put that on-line. Why do I have to waste (which I will end up doing) a whole Saturday to drive 2 hours to my local union hall, and sit with a bunch of sweaty wart hogs. PUT THE friend-ING CONTRACT ON-LINE.

Thats really nice to know.... what you think of your fellow Teamster brothers and sisters.

It's all about you.... Isn't it ??

Having us have to go down to the union hall is ridiculous.

I don't give a flying friend^CKu?

You are the worst kind of Teamster.... or UPS person.

You won't have to go to the union hall to get the TA. It should be posted online at one ore more of the following on May 7th: Teamster Website, some of the Locals's websites, or TDU.

But, whinny little (I have been there 24 yrs) doesn't know that.

If that's the deal, then hey, I'm cool with it.

I could have posted it earlier.... But it was more fun.... watching you embarrass yourself.

And thanks.... for making All UPS Teamsters look like Idiots.

​-Bug-

Well it's been 4 days since the TA, and almost no imformation has been forthcoming. I am beginning to think that the first time I will get to actually read the contract in when my ballot come in the mail. Can you imaging getting 30 plus pages of small type legalese writen contract to try and read in the few days you will have to mail in your ballot.
I have heard that hall made every local turn in their copy of the contract before they left the negotiating room so it wouldn't end up on tdu.org.
I guess he doesn't want any imformation leaked to us.
How would you handle the situation??

Scream all you want.

Thats really nice to know.... what you think of your fellow Teamster brothers and sisters.

I could have posted it earlier.... But it was more fun.... watching you embarrass yourself.

​-Bug-
This BROTHER can speak for me anytime. He is a legend and I'm glad he's here. Don't retire. Atleast from this forum. Okay??

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Its pretty sad that we have "members" who are naive enough to think that secrecy is the reason for a short delay in posting details of a nationwide agreement online.

Its pretty sad that we have "members" who cant be bothered to make a trip to the union hall to get information about the union they belong to and the contract they will have the opportunity to vote on.

Its pretty sad that we have "members" with such a huge sense of entitlement and a tiny sense of brotherhood.

I'm still trying to find some sympathy for the way that Hall and Hoffa and all those jerks at your local union hall have so horribly victimized you. Its not there yet, but I will keep looking for it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Its pretty sad that we have "members" who are naive enough to think that secrecy is the reason for a short delay in posting details of a nationwide agreement online.

Its pretty sad that we have "members" who cant be bothered to make a trip to the union hall to get information about the union they belong to and the contract they will have the opportunity to vote on.

Its pretty sad that we have "members" with such a huge sense of entitlement and a tiny sense of brotherhood.

I'm still trying to find some sympathy for the way that Hall and Hoffa and all those jerks at your local union hall have so horribly victimized you. Its not there yet, but I will keep looking for it.

Sober, please don't use the word entitle or entitlement.
It makes some of our members really mad.

quamba 638

I am beginning to think that the first time I will get to actually read the contract in when my ballot come in the mail.

Good thing is TDU will have the information up by May 7th.

Boy that sounds familiar, like from another thread...like verbatim. Is this coming from a Teamsters Q&A pamphlet on the upcoming agreement? Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I am screaming the loudest for the details.

Scream all you want.

Really, they can't put that on-line. Why do I have to waste (which I will end up doing) a whole Saturday to drive 2 hours to my local union hall, and sit with a bunch of sweaty wart hogs. PUT THE friend-ING CONTRACT ON-LINE.

Having us have to go down to the union hall is ridiculous.

I don't give a flying friend^CKu?

You won't have to go to the union hall to get the TA. It should be posted online at one ore more of the following on May 7th: Teamster Website, some of the Locals's websites, or TDU.

If that's the deal, then hey, I'm cool with it.

​-Bug-

Who has been here 24 years... Work with me here, I'm onto something.

all the little things that we have not seen or read yet in this new contract add up to be worth a whole lot more than you may think.(For UPS that is) That's why they want let us see it.I heard that cover drivers want be able to file on 9/5's and get paid. Someone needs to take a good long look at this contract before its put to a vote.

Justaname

Scream all you want.

​-Bug-
:surprised:and boom goes the dynamite!!
[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W45DRy7M1no[/video]

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
all the little things that we have not seen or read yet in this new contract add up to be worth a whole lot more than you may think.(For UPS that is) That's why they want let us see it.I heard that cover drivers want be able to file on 9/5's and get paid. Someone needs to take a good long look at this contract before its put to a vote.

I want vote yes for this very reason.:greedy:

Status
Not open for further replies.