Another customer you want to strangle story

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by Ipopsheep, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Let them eat cake!!!

2. Boston25

Boston25 Active Member

This happened to me on a regular basis!!!

3. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Serious. We are truck drivers not scientist.

4. Dumbperson

Dumbperson Member

Every time I see one of those green mannequins i want to go back after work and take it out with a baseball bat

5. zubenelgenubi

zubenelgenubi Well-Known Member

You literally cannot go slow enough to make these people happy.

6. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

Every single time I get a complaint about my speed one of the supervisors messages me to slow down before even checking telematics. I shut them up real quick the next day because I NEVER speed, I get paid by the hour so speeding is pointless to me.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

Never validate telematics. Never.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. KingofFluff

KingofFluff Well-Known Member

Or talk about there imaginary numbers....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. Rack em

Rack em 2018 Brown Cafe Fantasy Football Champion

You make a good point, I shouldn't give telematics any credit. But my point being they should not jump to conclusions and just believe a customer without investigating first, or even asking me. Customers and random people lie so damn much that I don't understand why management believes even half of what people day.

We had a customer call in multiple complaints that a driver was unprofessional and maliciously throwing packages while delivering. This guy wasn't even the one getting the packages, it was his neighbor across the street and the guys security cameras pointing that way taped the driver. Management just took his word for it and accused the driver of mishandling packages or whatever and reamed him saying he would be paying for claims on broken packages etc. Then gave a pcm about how we need to be professional at all times because cameras are everywhere.

Driver knows the people he delivered to well and asked them for the ring doorbell video. It shows our driver very lightly tossing a blue bag from the gap or old navy onto their porch because there was a dog or child gate set up. The old man made it sound like the driver was spiking packages like Gronk after scoring a touchdown and our stupid management team took the word of some :censored2: old man with nothing better to do than try and get someone in trouble. He probably had a bad Ups experience before and saw this as a chance to get back at us?

10. Boywondr

Boywondr Newbie Doo

The general public is nuts and theyve watched too much YouTube.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. Just A UPS Guy

Just A UPS Guy Active Member

Walked a small package up under the carport and left it at the door, knocked, and was almost back to my package car when hear a young girl introduce herself with, "You're not even gonna knock, bro??!!" I turn to find a pasty, plump, late-teen girl wearing shorts short enough to reveal all of the dimples in her thighs, (either too many oreos or she had just survived a rugged hail storm) and she had either undone the top button, or it had finally met it's demise and become a deadly projectile. Whichever it was, it allowed her spare tire (think Chris Farley in the Chipendales skit) to show from under her sad attempt at a shirt. She had come from the front door, I told her that I had knocked on the door under the carport and she informs me, "that's the f-ing storage shed!" I didn't stand a chance at containing myself and responded with "You're not hot enough to talk to people like that, you're welcome, have a great day." She stood dumbfounded, I pulled away. I figured that I could afford the warning letter, but I never heard a word about it. It was surely gratifying to say what was on my mind.

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • List
  12. Indecisi0n

You get her number ?

13. Just A UPS Guy

No, but if I had to guess I'd say about 5'4" - 210.

14. Indecisi0n

As long as none of your buddies are there to witness it....

15. Just A UPS Guy

Witness? Hell, my buddies will be there to tag you in!

tenor (3).gif

Attached Files:

16. Indecisi0n

I call sloppy seconds.

17. 542thruNthru

542thruNthru Well-Known Member

I call tasty thirds!!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  18. Just A UPS Guy

tenor (4).gif
    giphy (13).gif

19. Indecisi0n

I want to roll around in it just like my dog with goose poop at the park.

20. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Best answer you can give. Not allowed to enter anyones residence, whether you give permission or not, doesnt matter. I used to use that one all the time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List