Anybody else going through this stuff at your hub??

ManInBrown

9.5 list and every time your called in the office to talk about numbers “sorry boss I’ll try harder” if you’re over by two minutes on the 3rd day file. Don’t even say hello to them in the morning without a steward present. Watch how fast they move onto someone else. Roll over and play dead, expect to have a target on your back your entire career. They love shooting fish in a barrel. They hate package drivers with a backbone. By the time I left package, they were avoiding me. Never seen my center manager so happy the day he got the call from feeders that I was being called up. He was doing a safety ride on a Buddy. Friend said he was jumping for joy when he got the call. People, have a backbone and stand up for yourself. All the other BS will end. Trust me.

UPSER1987

9.5 list and every time your called in the office to talk about numbers “sorry boss I’ll try harder” if you’re over by two minutes on the 3rd day file. Don’t even say hello to them in the morning without a steward present. Watch how fast they move onto someone else. Roll over and play dead, expect to have a target on your back your entire career. They love shooting fish in a barrel. They hate package drivers with a backbone. By the time I left package, they were avoiding me. Never seen my center manager so happy the day he got the call from feeders that I was being called up. He was doing a safety ride on a Buddy. Friend said he was jumping for joy when he got the call. People, have a backbone and stand up for yourself. All the other BS will end. Trust me.
Cool story bro

Over70irregs

Go into office with 9.5 and 8.0 day forms in your hand when they want to talk to you. Make sure you filibuster them with various topics so as to take even more time.

25TOLIFE

Don't come on here much. Retired in 2014. Some things never change it seems. Thek kill you all peak and expect you to "do whatever it takes" to get done. Doors open, seatbelts optional, pkgs in the cab and on the dash, runners run and the grabrail is optional. Dec 26th all the rules go back into effect and the safety and production rides start. Rinse and repeat every single year.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1611667561747.png