Anymore non 9.5 Hubs left?

DOK

How many hubs left not implementing 9.5? Many members complaining over the lack of OT as they were living rock star lifestyles and need 55+ hours to make ends meet.

Just wait till the "hybrid" jobs are implemented, don't be surprised if they cut you down to 8 hours.

What do you mean, “not implementing 9.5?”

DOK

How many hubs left not implementing 9.5? Many members complaining over the lack of OT as they were living rock star lifestyles and need 55+ hours to make ends meet.

Just wait till the "hybrid" jobs are implemented, don't be surprised if they cut you down to 8 hours.
Everyone's situation is different.

I could look at this way:
With the opportunity to make 120k a year, what kind of lazy loser would choose to work for 35 years for the possibility of getting a pittance of a non inflation adjusted pension? Why not work 15 years, save money, and then retire?

But I don't look at it like that. Everyone has a different situation. Different people, different opportunity cost analysis. Everyone makes their own life choices.

You're welcome to live your life however you want bro. You're judging people for their decisions that you know nothing about.

Take a deep breath, the world does not revolve around you.
When you live above your means, your forced to work overtime or get another job. It’s much easier to not drive a $50,000 car, and not have a $2000 a month mortgage. Your right, life is full of choices.

Bruh you missed his point totally, hence ignorant.

DOK

Everyone's situation is different.

I could look at this way:
With the opportunity to make 120k a year, what kind of lazy loser would choose to work for 35 years for the possibility of getting a pittance of a non inflation adjusted pension? Why not work 15 years, save money, and then retire?

But I don't look at it like that. Everyone has a different situation. Different people, different opportunity cost analysis. Everyone makes their own life choices.

You're welcome to live your life however you want bro. You're judging people for their decisions that you know nothing about.

Take a deep breath, the world does not revolve around you.
When you live above your means, your forced to work overtime or get another job. It’s much easier to not drive a $50,000 car, and not have a $2000 a month mortgage. Your right, life is full of choices.
I could retire with a penalty trying to drag a few more years.
I have 30 next year, and i am looking at my options. I still want to work till about 62, just not at UPS.

Foamer, that’s your choice, you want to work until your 62, but you have to realize that not everyone does. There’s a whole world outside your small town, different ways of looking at things.

I say give OT to the guys that wants it and take it off the guys that don’t, Ups is making this more difficult than it has to be.

Foamer, that’s your choice, you want to work until your 62, but you have to realize that not everyone does. There’s a whole world outside your small town, different ways of looking at things.

I say give OT to the guys that wants it and take it off the guys that don’t, Ups is making this more difficult than it has to be.
That's what they always do

Foamer Pyle

Evidently it was too difficult, so they capped it at 1.5 hours of overtime per day, no exceptions.

UrFellowUpser

Some of these guys who live in the Midwest or the south have NO idea how good they have it in regards to housing costs...they need to come out west and see even how much a 2 bedroom apt runs per month... ridiculous.... should we all just move back east??? Not really an option...
Im in North Carolina and pay 964 a month for a 3 bedroom house.

UrFellowUpser

I loved the ot over the past 2 years being a cover driver and im only 32 but im willing to adjust to 40 hr weeks and no ot. 76,800 a year is still more than ive ever made at any job i had but i still wont ot i take 45 to 47 a week if i can get that.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
5 pages of whack but yes. My building is definitely still pounding us with overtime. Portland is a madhouse if that was not extremely apparent to you all from the rest of this country.