Anyone ever had this problem?

nothing will happen unless you file ASAP.

typical management arrogance.
Indeed they are currently stalling, store manager told me “I don’t know” many times during our conversation, so that was reassuring. I mentioned that I’d like to talk once again after my supervisor has given all the bs info needed.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Indeed they are currently stalling, store manager told me “I don’t know” many times during our conversation, so that was reassuring. I mentioned that I’d like to talk once again after my supervisor has given all the bs info needed.
FILE FILE FILE FILE

geesus criminy

don't know why i even bother

542thruNthru

FILE FILE FILE FILE

geesus criminy

I wish you were my shop steward. You're so knowledgeable!
giphy-33.gif

FILE FILE FILE FILE

geesus criminy

I spoke with my steward today and he informed me that the next time this particular person is doing preferred work I can grieve all hours but because I transferred into this ups 2 years ago I wouldn’t be able to grieve these past hours, still not sure why. I am content.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I spoke with my steward today and he informed me that the next time this particular person is doing preferred work I can grieve all hours but because I transferred into this ups 2 years ago I wouldn’t be able to grieve these past hours, still not sure why. I am content.
stew may or may not be right. get a contract book and do some homework. and speak to some of the veterans. the only one really looking out for you should be yourself. at our hub we could go back 45 days for grievances.

good luck.

stew may or may not be right. get a contract book and do some homework. and speak to some of the veterans. the only one really looking out for you should be yourself. at our hub we could go back 45 days for grievances.

good luck.
Will do, starting to wonder if I could simply file because they are giving a lower seniority person more hours. Thank you i appreciate your knowledge

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Managers are not ill informed or ignorant of the contract. They probably know it better than some stewards. They stall and hem haw around, hoping you will give up and go away.