Anyone know why feeders doesn't have maps in the IVIS?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Ups is a billion dollar company and i get my pickup schedule on a post it note with just name and address.

qdg2

I never read the text messages that come over the IVIS. Did you read the entire sentence or just the part you put in Bold?
I read your entire response. Read my response carefully...you will find a glaring example everyday that your theory doesn't come close to reality. Text messages.

Now, you say "I NEVER read the text messages" Really?

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
OP is a confirmed scab
Screenshot_20220816-041943.png

qdg2

Ok.

Now, so not voting to strike makes you a scab....a confirmed scab as you say.

What you so conveniently didn't quote was that I would support a strike but not vote for it.....

I know you guys try so hard to personally attack and bully.

You don't know me. And did you know: I walked the line in 97. When I already had 16 years with the company.

Your hate makes you look stupid and petty.

How about it brave, keyboard warrior?

Say, what does your comment have to do with maps in IVIS?

Tell us more.

JonDoe

Maybe the feeder division knows how jacked up the package division is with their GPS technology and prefers to just let things be. I can only imagine how screwed up the tech they'd give to feeder drivers would be considering how bad it is in package. Crap arrives late enough as it is.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Maybe the feeder division knows how jacked up the package division is with their GPS technology and prefers to just let things be. I can only imagine how screwed up the tech they'd give to feeder drivers would be considering how bad it is in package. Crap arrives late enough as it is.
We get an android phone. They have google maps blocked. When we first got the phones they didnt block everything. You could watch youtube. Now its really locked down. At least With the zebra device they allowed us to make phone calls again.