Anyone REGRET going to feeders?

So I am wondering: besides driving issues, what could a feeder driver get fired for?

Will attempt to get permit this Saturday, begin training sometime in Sept/Oct.

Same cardinal sins as package.

​Congrats if you get in. Save what made you safe enough to get here. Throw the rest away.

You might want to get in asap. Today they showed us a new tractor at PCM that has collision avoidance, following distance radar with brake intervention, lane drift avoidance, side traffic avoidance,etc.

If they can teach a monkey to turn the key we're out of a job.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I couldn't stand the hours. If I could have gotten a route that started at 1 or 2pm I think I could adjust. I could still get home and sleep at night but anything later was brutal. Driving home with the morning sun in my eyes afters 11-12 hour 8 pull run killed me. I missed my Friday nights and Saturday's. You don't go back until Monday night but you still feel like you only get 1 1/2 day weekends. I might go back when I can get a better route but even when I get over 30 years the pickings are slim. It 3rd shift work. BTW the winters up north here sux too.

Rico

I don't know if they still do it, but they use to have a daytime run out of our center in Dover that a guy named Wayne * use to have that involved picking up and delivering from a tractor trailer combo. Don't know if it was considered a feeder run as such.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaceFremonti

We have a feeder run to Arundel Mills mall. Feeder driver brings trailers to the mall then helps package driver with pickups....he even gets a DIAD....