Anyone use a speaker for music?

BUCN85

I've been wanting to get a wireless. But then pandora will use all my data. Then there is the option of a Jobsite radio. But I don't think a full charge battery would even last the whole day.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I use one of those myself. Instead of Bluetooth, I connect it to my iPod with a cable and it lasts almost 3 days between charges.
Yeah, they're awesome. I do it both. Part of the day I stream Sirius over my phone then over bluetooth to the speaker and part of the day I plug an ipod directly into the speaker.

S

selfcancelsignal

Yeah, they're awesome. I do it both. Part of the day I stream Sirius over my phone then over bluetooth to the speaker and part of the day I plug an ipod directly into the speaker.
So will these charge your smartphone while plugged in? If so, may need to order 1 of these. My Milwaukee is good, but won't last all day if streaming. Lasts all day with iPod, but I get sick of my iPod playing the same shizz day after day. Whah! Haha.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Bluetooth headphones, easiest way to roll at work. Listen to music all day from your phone and can answer calls with them. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone with the convenience.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Don't know how you get music from a "speaker"?
images

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I can attest to this one, don't use it on the truck tho.
Huh? It runs non-stop on my truck from 8:30am till I punch out. As long as you secure it or put it somewhere it won't fall, you're golden. If you pull up in a bad area and you need to go more than 50 feet from the truck put it on the 1000 shelf before you hop out.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Don't know how you get music from a "speaker"?
images
:) They're wireless bluetooth speakers. No radio or music player functionality built into them by default. You either plug an mp3 player/ipod into them or you can play music on your phone and connect wirelessly to the speaker to play the music.

You can also get music from this speaker:
obama-al-green.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
:) They're wireless bluetooth speakers. No radio or music player functionality built into them by default. You either plug an mp3 player/ipod into them or you can play music on your phone and connect wirelessly to the speaker to play the music.

You can also get music from this speaker:
obama-al-green.jpg

Only if he cab read it from the teleprompter. He's lost without it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have a couple Bluetooth. One for the right ear and one for the left. Listen to music stream radio and talk all day everyday. Makes the day go by. No speaker for me. I want to be tho only one who's listening.
Same here big daddy. I get so bored during the day, I have to listen to music or talk on phone all day. I guess the job is just to easy for us we get bored lmfao