Anyone wonder

F

Frankie's Friend

Unsubstantiated accusations have nothing to do with your right to dislike or like a collectively bargained agreement.

Your dislike a the TA also, IMO doesn't give you or anyone the right to make false accusations.
You mean like this one...

"Teamcare will mirror your existing healthcare plan".

Who said that one (?) you all knowing judge of the brown cafe posters?

Get a life.

When you can quit twisting truth to fit your so called Integrity title then you may have some integrity to flaunt.

F

Frankie's Friend

I was stating my opinion.

While I was not a lunchroom monitor, I briefly did hold a position on the safety patrol in 5th grade.
c8d82bc99ac7b5fd95df6f0331829360.gif

LagunaBrown

O don't pay $1100+ a years in union dues to be sold out.

And that's exactly what this contract is.
Dues are 2.5 the hourly wage so if your paying 1100+ that means you make AT LEAST $36 an hour and over $74,000 a year. There is $4.15 raise this contract and your complaining?

Dues are 2.5 the hourly wage so if your paying 1100+ that means you make AT LEAST $36 an hour and over $74,000 a year. There is $4.15 raise this contract and your complaining?
I'm not complaining about the raise . As you and many other fail to see is the fine print .

You want this contract, diesndo matter a rats ass to me. I'm trying to stick up for everyone else. Go vote yes and screw yourself for the rest of your career.

LagunaBrown

I'm not complaining about the raise . As you and many other fail to see is the fine print .

You want this contract, diesndo matter a rats ass to me. I'm trying to stick up for everyone else. Go vote yes and screw yourself for the rest of your career.
Ok. That sounds good but you have not explained a damn thing. So sounds like a pity party to me. Have you even read all the supplements and riders? Mr. Fine print.

Ok. That sounds good but you have not explained a damn thing. So sounds like a pity party to me. Have you even read all the supplements and riders? Mr. Fine print.
I'm talking about the master no pity party for me. It's my last contract, you can live with it for the rest of you career

UPS and the Teamsters did it right. You can hear the sizzle but not see the steak

LagunaBrown

I'm talking about the master no pity party for me. It's my last contract, you can live with it for the rest of you career

UPS and the Teamsters did it right. You can hear the sizzle but not see the steak
Since you don't explain anything contractual and didn't read the contracts yet your really are an amazingly unreliable source but thanks for the opinion.

Since you don't explain anything contractual and didn't read the contracts yet your really are an amazingly unreliable source but thanks for the opinion.
Let's staes with article 22.4 jobs... Go bid one, you will make 20k less than a regular package car driver. 25 years of that is only a half of a million

Please go vote yes and I hope you enjoy it.

Time for change

What part of “if work is available” don’t you understand? This contract isn’t about pay rate for regular drivers, it’s about part time injustices, weekend pay, and taking 22.4 taking work from regular drivers and part timers. Also discipline issues with this contract among other things. They should have used some union dues for top lawyers to read through this, instead it was obviously last second ram it through with only company having top lawyers reading it. Awful

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Yea I figured many don’t care and lack of transparency through the process was okay with them. I’ve heard the arguments for the information brownout and I don’t like them. Information brownout did not serve us well, maybe a little pressure earlier on would have been good, instead we get UPS Rising shutting down all comments and a real mess.
Should have just kept hall and O’Brien in there and made hoff sit in the back row....or better yet st home listening on a conference call...

cachmeifucan

Well I make 30.64 and so 70 the first year and 75 second year and 80 the third barely keeps up with inflation. You probably don't understand that and wages is the least of our worries. 2 tier drivers weaker language no pension increase. The contract is supposed to get better not worse especially if company is making record profits and the economy is booming. They are going to be paying new hires more then someone with a few years. 13 a hour still won't be enough so they will offer bonus to new hires once they figure out that can't retain new hires. I don't see a great contract not even for new part time employee. Why do you think it's a good deal I got 22 years do you think you should make what I make

LagunaBrown

Let's staes with article 22.4 jobs... Go bid one, you will make 20k less than a regular package car driver. 25 years of that is only a half of a million

Please go vote yes and I hope you enjoy it.
You know they earn full time package driver progression and it carries with them if they get called to go full time. nobody is gonna be a 22.4 for 25 years. Who tells you this crap or do you make it up yourself?