Are we in the lions DEN is UPS in trouble.

clarnzz

I try not to underestimate them anymore since I never expected to see them in my rural area this soon, but they do a horrible job even delivering their own stuff. Another driver lives on my route and they weren’t delivering to his house due to weather near Christmas. No one to call, no way to pick it up even when they were willing to make the hour drive to get it. They a customer service nightmare .

quad decade guy

I try not to underestimate them anymore since I never expected to see them in my rural area this soon, but they do a horrible job even delivering their own stuff. Another driver lives on my route and they weren’t delivering to his house due to weather near Christmas. No one to call, no way to pick it up even when they were willing to make the hour drive to get it. They a customer service nightmare .
K. Obviously customers service doesn't matter.....Or any of that other stuff.....See?

clarnzz

People who got burned by Amazon delivery might choose to buy there stuff at Target or Wal Mart. They put a lot of eggs into their horrible delivery service basket, it may be their downfall.

ManInBrown

Honestly the power play is Amazon drivers unionize and we can just piggyback between the two companies if one of us unfortunately gets fired from the other.
Amazon and or FedEx unionizing completely levels the playing field. The biggest advantage those two companies have over UPS is worker wages. It would never happen but if FedEx ever unionized, UPS stock would triple in price overnight.