Are we in the lions DEN is UPS in trouble.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
If not there then somewhere else. If I can’t find what I’m looking for somewhere else, or it’s not cheaper elsewhere, I will just wait because.....screw Amazon.
Just because you won’t order and even if you got every UPSer in the world to not order from Amazon, it’s way too late. Almost every house on my block has an Amazon van pull up once a week minimum. They represent over half of ALL e-commerce. They’re not going away anytime soon.

Overpaid Union Thug

Just because you won’t order and even if you got every UPSer in the world to not order from Amazon, it’s way too late. Almost every house on my block has an Amazon van pull up once a week minimum. They represent over half of ALL e-commerce. They’re not going away anytime soon.
It’s never too late. If enough UPSers AND enough of everyone else stopped ordering from them it would push that volume back over to other carriers.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
What am I mad at Amazon for? I spend half my day or more delivering Amazon packages right alongside the Amazon guy, but I'm making double. Not to worry, I support my local Walmart too.

MyTripisCut

It’s never too late. If enough UPSers AND enough of everyone else stopped ordering from them it would push that volume back over to other carriers.
Are you in package or feeder? My building is bursting at the seams for two years now. We don’t need any additional volume at the current moment.

Zowert

I drive by a mechanic shop with a junkyard next door everyday, minimum of 8 amazon vans in it wrecked. All the time. I think we’ll be okay.
Doesn’t surprise me. Just the other day I saw one of those Amazon vans parked the wrong way in the middle of a ONE WAY STREET. To make it worse he/she was parked behind a huge RV, a giant friend’ing billboard that’s blocking their vision when they pull out the wrong way into oncoming traffic

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
God every month there is a new UPS is sinking thread bc of Amazon. Go work for them if you are that scared. You girly girly! That’s right I said it. Big whoop wanna fight about it

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you guys dont see the writing on the wall??????

amz is taking control of their destiny....that means not having to depend on ups

you guys dont see the writing on the wall??????

amz is taking control of their destiny....that means not having to depend on ups
Rk927btUSH5eW0Hlbs.gif

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Amazon’s effect on our volume is real, denial only lengthens the pain. Carol needs to pull her head out and realize that it was Amazon that we should’ve been giving the cold shoulder too this last peak. Not our real customers. Guess what....Target doesn’t have a delivery fleet of their own. But around here since we pissed them off so badly with limited service at peak, they’ve diverted most of their volume to FedEx and onTrac. Brilliant move Home Depot Lady.

Overpaid Union Thug

Amazon’s effect on our volume is real, denial only lengthens the pain. Carol needs to pull her head out and realize that it was Amazon that we should’ve been giving the cold shoulder too this last peak. Not our real customers. Guess what....Target doesn’t have a delivery fleet of their own. But around here since we pissed them off so badly with limited service at peak, they’ve diverted most of their volume to FedEx and onTrac. Brilliant move Home Depot Lady.
“But but but...... MUH two day shippin!”

LMFAO

MyTripisCut

Yeah my Target orders were halfway up my driveway and getting poured on this week. They’ll be back.