Are we in the lions DEN is UPS in trouble.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
keikaku.jpg

Overpaid Union Thug

Amazon shoppers are a cult. Most have no idea that they are overpaying for much of what they buy. That’s why Amazon is growing at a rapid rate. Their whole business model is designed for lazy shoppers. Most of us laughed at them in the beginning. But now they are eating our lunch.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Amazon shoppers are a cult. Most have no idea that they are overpaying for much of what they buy. That’s why Amazon is growing at a rapid rate. Their whole business model is designed for lazy shoppers. Most of us laughed at them in the beginning. But now they are eating our lunch.
Amazombies are the worst! People are literally addicted to shopping because of amazon, it makes people mindless consumers and lazy.

FedUPSer9816

Full Service
Amazon has everything! Anything you can think of they probably sell it on their platform. I also like the convenience of it and the safety of locker delivery. Being stuck at UPS all day, when do I have time to go shopping elsewhere?

clarnzz

Amazon has everything! Anything you can think of they probably sell it on their platform. I also like the convenience of it and the safety of locker delivery. Being stuck at UPS all day, when do I have time to go shopping elsewhere?
Target has all the same :censored2: at equal or less pricing. Only takes one click also.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I go local and if they don't have it I go to a category specific website to find what I need.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nope.......price/cost.
I agee mostly. I always seek to not pay for shipping when shopping. I do recognize that someone is paying for it directly

As far as service goes I really don’t care about speed, but I do care that my package doesn’t have the crap beat out of it and that it gets there when they say it is going to get there even if it takes a little longer.

All the companies just drop it and run from my experiences there won’t be any service difference in this area.

Overpaid Union Thug

Nowadays just about everyone spends hours staring at their phones. Even UPS drivers, the ones that actually take their brakes anyway, do that. Definitely at home.

People will waste so much time scrolling Facebook, Instagram, their fantasy football team pages, this forum!, Etc. But no one will take the time to save money. That is so pathetic. Especially when you consider the company you are diverting all of your shopping to is literally trying to replace you.

Yes, convenience is a good thing, and I have occasionally/rarely payed just a little bit more for convenience. But what people are doing with Amazon is just pathetic. Especially those that work at UPS. They are literally trying to replace us.

They are a tech tyrant and use their AWS to censor unapproved political opinions and platforms.