A driver turned right in front of me few weeks ago. I was going 66mph according to the GPS. I totalled the guys truck out and the package car. Other guys fault. Dallas safety committee RULED AS UNAVOIDABLE!! The crash hurt my knee and broke vertebrates in my upper back. Been out since. Liberty mutual says they will not give me more than 4.5 hours a day and I will not get anymore even after I'm back to work. So why am I losing $ ? Will liberty mutual give me a settlement? Don't need oppions ladies and gentlemen. Please only facts thank you god bless you

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
A driver turned right in front of me few weeks ago. I was going 66mph according to the GPS. I totalled the guys truck out and the package car. Other guys fault. Dallas safety committee RULED AS UNAVOIDABLE!! The crash hurt my knee and broke vertebrates in my upper back. Been out since. Liberty mutual says they will not give me more than 4.5 hours a day and I will not get anymore even after I'm back to work. So why am I losing $ ? Will liberty mutual give me a settlement? Don't need oppions ladies and gentlemen. Please only facts thank you god bless you
Depends on the state law...get a comp lawyer

BIROAfBCTYUiQ.gif

Dhydratd

Do as the others have suggested and get yourself an attorney. You will need compensation for lost time out of work, your injuries, and future lost income in case you are unable to work in the future.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
You have a suit against the other party, and workman's comp. Lawyer up. You have severe, lifetime pain and suffering.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Seriously? Amazing people create posts, asking an internet forum for facts on life changing job and health issues right after reading the current posts of “Where do I buy UPS socks” and “Where have all the good looking girls gone?”

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So are you an air driver ,or a full time driver?
Before I can give my opinion this is information that is needed

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Seriously? Amazing people create posts, asking an internet forum for facts on life changing job and health issues right after reading the current posts of “Where do I buy UPS socks” and “Where have all the good looking girls gone?”
Don't forget extensive financial advice dished out here as well.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Hopefully for you, the speed limit was 70, and not 65MPH.

Richard Cranium

What kind of injury did the other party sustain?

I got a lawyer to go after 3rd party 3 days after accident. Liberty mutual says I'm on my own. and believe it or not some UPS workers have been in similar situations so there are people who have facts... you must live with your mommy ...