Indecisi0n

OK. The fact is you don't ask a bunch of anonymous people on the internet for "only facts" about something this important. See a LAWYER, dude.
I totally agree with this. He should instead buy a magic 8-ball and ask it any question. Scientific evidence shows that these balls are correct more than they are wrong.

john chesney

A driver turned right in front of me few weeks ago. I was going 66mph according to the GPS. I totalled the guys truck out and the package car. Other guys fault. Dallas safety committee RULED AS UNAVOIDABLE!! The crash hurt my knee and broke vertebrates in my upper back. Been out since. Liberty mutual says they will not give me more than 4.5 hours a day and I will not get anymore even after I'm back to work. So why am I losing $ ? Will liberty mutual give me a settlement? Don't need oppions ladies and gentlemen. Please only facts thank you god bless you
Attorney that deals specifically with workers Comp cases. End of story

Future

Victory Ride
Attorney that deals specifically with workers Comp cases. End of story
7B5FB74B-7CB4-4D1D-B371-2EC7092CF04A.jpeg

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
A driver turned right in front of me few weeks ago. I was going 66mph according to the GPS. I totalled the guys truck out and the package car. Other guys fault. Dallas safety committee RULED AS UNAVOIDABLE!! The crash hurt my knee and broke vertebrates in my upper back. Been out since. Liberty mutual says they will not give me more than 4.5 hours a day and I will not get anymore even after I'm back to work. So why am I losing $ ? Will liberty mutual give me a settlement? Don't need oppions ladies and gentlemen. Please only facts thank you god bless you
You did not total both vehicles. The other guy did.

Faceplanted

Was the other driver cited?

What did the official police/highway patrol investigation concerning the accident say?

I'm pretty certain if the op lawyers up the only way the telematics data from ups comes up is if somebody supenas it. His attorny would obviously not do that. The party being sued/insurance company might ask for it if they know it exists.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was the other driver cited?

What did the official police/highway patrol investigation concerning the accident say?

I'm pretty certain if the op lawyers up the only way the telematics data from ups comes up is if somebody supenas it. His attorny would obviously not do that. The party being sued/insurance company might ask for it if they know it exists.

I am sure that after making sure our guy was OK the on car or center manager pulled the Telematics SD card.

luckster

Depends on the state law...get a comp lawyer
What happens if someone gets to an auto accident OFF THE CLOCK? No prior accidents, no speeding tickets or any other moving violation. It's a rear ended accident will this cause some disciplinary action? Should it be reported? Will this cause someone to get a chance for a FT driving position? Any thoughts ?