Back to Work ugh

Days

my back was starting to feel good. I had a 4 day break from the craziness and now I have to return.

Had a nightmare last night about the job and tossed and turned a bit. My legs are like already getting stiff just thinking about it. I can’t call in sick either or I lose my Holiday Pay. At this point I’m just doing my best to survive and look forward to my next vacation break. Have to deal with the supervisors tomorrow ugh.

Anyone else relate?

rod

Retired 22 years
my back was starting to feel good. I had a 4 day break from the craziness and now I have to return.

Had a nightmare last night about the job and tossed and turned a bit. My legs are like already getting stiff just thinking about it. I can’t call in sick either or I lose my Holiday Pay. At this point I’m just doing my best to survive and look forward to my next vacation break. Have to deal with the supervisors tomorrow ugh.

Anyone else relate?

Get used to the nightmares. It seems to be part of the job.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Anyone else relate?

Too soon.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Anyone else relate?
You’re gonna give yourself a heart attack. It’s the last night of a four day holiday weekend, relax and don’t think about packages until you park your car and start walking in to the building.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
88733FFD-703F-4067-BD06-48E4F2042754.jpeg

*idk why I posted this. Other than it makes me giggle. Yes I said giggle*

brostalss

Anyone else relate?

I did. Then I went Feeder.

GenericUsername

And dust. And crazy co-workers. Heavy. Metal. e racks. Smalls. Crazy un-loaders. Crazy supervisors. Crazy people staring at you for no reason. Not just card board, sadly. I'll get to the point where I can lie to myself like you do someday. I have faith.

Stop dealing with politics. Shut your mouth. Put in earbuds and listen to music. Keep your head down, do your work. None of that crap matters. It's just cardboard.

iruhnman630

Get used to the nightmares. It seems to be part of the job.
It has been a while since I have experienced the Neverending Workday nightmare, but the Slow-Developing Inevitable Accident nightmare, a particularly entertaining favorite, is still a regular haunting

Indecisi0n

Anyone else relate?
This is why I left package.