Bad/good correlation

They got special scooter parking in the small sort. You’re good. Don’t worry

08309F74-FDD3-48CD-9D33-85DD640748BE.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
They got special scooter parking in the small sort. You’re good. Don’t worry

I have to get mine working again. I worked on it for 3 hours yesterday and got it put back together only to find out I now have more gas leaks in it than I started with. I should have stayed in bed yesterday.

Spent 30 years in that role. Never had a problem with it.
The go to guys are the cover drivers that put out the fires: Do all the routes, deliver extra air in the morning, do extra pickups at night, finish routes when others go home sick or crash, get called when someone locks their keys in the back, help the same few drivers that need it every night.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The go to guys are the cover drivers that put out the fires: Do all the routes, deliver extra air in the morning, do extra pickups at night, finish routes when others go home sick or crash, get called when someone locks their keys in the back, help the same few drivers that need it every night.

They can also be FT drivers and 22.4's. If I had a dollar for every time that I was asked to bail someone out, run off extra air or cover extra pickups, I wouldn't need to draw my Teamster pension.

They can also be FT drivers and 22.4's. If I had a dollar for every time that I was asked to bail someone out, run off extra air or cover extra pickups, I wouldn't need to draw my Teamster pension.
Our cover drivers are FT drivers, not on a bid route. They are also sent to other buildings to cover routes.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
It is not rocket science... I do not think you need a Bachelors or Masters, maybe GED to get a foot in the door

Thanks again
Obviously not or you wouldn’t be working here. You have the easiest job in the building, just do your job and stop worrying about other people.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obviously not or you wouldn’t be working here. You have the easiest job in the building, just do your job and stop worrying about other people.

I was a 22.3 for 4 days. Part of that was spent on the smalls sort. It's not nearly as it looks.

Who am I kidding----it is absolutely as easy as it looks. That's why they send the girls there.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
After you've been there a while you stop caring to some degree. Most folks that can survive for years have been through enormous amount of :censored2:. Different center managers every two years, different preload sup every year, 3 or more belt sups a year. Add to that the complete disaster that is UPS thinking in doing anything. Stay a while and you'll see. Your just a pup in the shark filled pool.
Not a driver, and Union because it only takes one supervisor trying to bait you into a fight to know you need it.
Month and a half ago our regional manager came and ran our preload for a week. 3 people quit preload along with 1 belt supe. Quality leadership.

quad decade guy

Month and a half ago our regional manager came and ran our preload for a week. 3 people quit preload along with 1 belt supe. Quality leadership.

And why was all that? Sure left out a lot of detail. Why would someone quit just because the regional mgr. showed up? What 3 people? What was their job? The regional mgr. left in a week. Then what? Are you sure they quit? Or were fired? Maybe the upshot was the 4 people needed to be gone or were the problem? Maybe it was QUALITY Leadership? What's your skin in the game?