Bad/good correlation

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I do notice how you keep avoiding the reason a REGIONAL MANAGER had to be called in.

Why is that?
EGO. Seen it many times. He says oh I can do it better. Comes in for a week screws :censored2: up so had people quit and then leaves and says see I Told you I could do better.

I’ve seen driver sups take routes out crowing about how much better than can do. Late air, missed pick ups, missed businesses dozens of customer complaints about how rude and terrible he was. Driver comes back Monday.

sup: I killed your route all week. So easy. I told you I could.

PT Crazy

I am a part timer of many many years. I have learned my lesson. Don't help out the newbies. If you stay past a year and show up and do your job. I will help you out in the future. Prove to me you want the job! You won't last the summer....

Poop Head

Judge me.
Small Sort and hopeful that I will remain there for a while. I like UPS benefits and the fact that it keeps me "in-shape"
28911a13b78de54a8c8c2bc3f32fb245.jpg

quad decade guy

EGO. Seen it many times. He says oh I can do it better. Comes in for a week screws :censored2: up so had people quit and then leaves and says see I Told you I could do better.

I’ve seen driver sups take routes out crowing about how much better than can do. Late air, missed pick ups, missed businesses dozens of customer complaints about how rude and terrible he was. Driver comes back Monday.

sup: I killed your route all week. So easy. I told you I could.

Nope. Why was the regional mgr. called in? I have never seen that happen. How about you? Come on! The OP avoids the subject like Covid 19. Maybe he's a screw up they are targeting. In 40 years, I've seen a Regional Manager twice. I don't even know who our's is. So, internet tough guy OP-how :censored2:ed up was your operation to call in the regional mgr? I know sentences with question marks... Since that is life or death for sentence structure around here(hint: they are required for questions) Why?

Dough99

15E8374E-5D74-487C-BE3D-0D7F620381F0.gif
Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

1. Why are most Union members so broken, lazy, and problematic.

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Nope. Why was the regional mgr. called in? I have never seen that happen. How about you? Come on! The OP avoids the subject like Covid 19. Maybe he's a screw up they are targeting. In 40 years, I've seen a Regional Manager twice. I don't even know who our's is. So, internet tough guy OP-how :censored2:ed up was your operation to call in the regional mgr? I know sentences with question marks... Since that is life or death for sentence structure around here(hint: they are required for questions) Why?
“Regional manager called in”

you obviously don’t know how a lot of stuff at ups works.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Been lurking this community since 10/19. I started working a a seasonal Small Sort last 2019 Peak, was offered to stay permanent.

two questions...

1. Why are most Union members so broken, lazy, and problematic.

2. Why do UPSers at BrownCafe very entitled, it seems to me that most members are Drivers?

Again, these are simple questions.. I may be overthinking this. But there is a very high correlation on UPS Union members and work ethic.
Cool story Dave.

35years

Gravy route
Careful, grammar is enforced.

YOU'RE

Actually you are correcting spelling not grammar.

If you want to correct someone's grammer perhaps you would like to start with your own..
It is not rocket science... I do not think you need a Bachelors or Masters, maybe GED to get a foot in the door.

You should have typed "a GED" not "GED" if you wanted to use correct grammar.

People in glass houses should throw no stones.

Last edited: