Bad/good correlation

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
And why was all that? Sure left out a lot of detail. Why would someone quit just because the regional mgr. showed up? What 3 people? What was their job? The regional mgr. left in a week. Then what? Are you sure they quit? Or were fired? Maybe the upshot was the 4 people needed to be gone or were the problem? Maybe it was QUALITY Leadership? What's your skin in the game?
Do you read? He came in and ran the preload as I said. 3 loaders walked out because he slammed every door wide open. When they normally run 3-4 at most. Maybe if you had been here in person you might be able to see the reality. How about just take my word.

MethodsMan

There’s a simple answer to a stupid question.

In a line work like ours working hard just rewards you with more work.

So it’s always good just to remain status quo

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
youse peeples dont ever get my genius sense of humour.

idiots, imbeciles, morons, nitwits .......
1012338E-C3D9-4EED-8519-695E25D56E19.jpeg

Fido

The job of a driver is very demanding, very difficult, and very frustrating at times. Management will wring you out and hang you to dry every chance they get. The attitude you see is a self-defense mechanism.

Most of us work hard, do our best, and take pride in what we do. Management will force you to work in blizzards, try and get away with sending you with unsafe vehicles, try and short your paycheck. Try and pit employees against each other. They are manipulative and vultures. You learn to be sceptical and watch your back. Hope that helps.
When does management care about anything else but numbers?

quad decade guy

Do you read? He came in and ran the preload as I said. 3 loaders walked out because he slammed every door wide open. When they normally run 3-4 at most. Maybe if you had been here in person you might be able to see the reality. How about just take my word.

Someone help me out here. Slamming doors wide open. What does that mean exactly? What does that have to do with 3-4 normally? Ok. Why didn't everyone else quit? How effed up was the preload for the regional mgr. to show up and run things? I read quite well and can count(sorta). Take your word for what exactly? I wasn't there in person and you still left out a lot of detail.

542thruNthru

Someone help me out here. Slamming doors wide open. What does that mean exactly? What does that have to do with 3-4 normally? Ok. Why didn't everyone else quit? How effed up was the preload for the regional mgr. to show up and run things? I read quite well and can count(sorta). Take your word for what exactly? I wasn't there in person and you still left out a lot of detail.

Want me to tell you how FMLA works first?

Fido

Would the rather be spoon fed? Because I can’t deal with all your question marks. Quote someone else and ask them. Can’t be asked with you.