Barbershop Owner Catching Hell For No Women Allowed Policy.

newfie

I have to agree with this barbershop owner. men need a place where they can go to be men and relax without women being around.

Ponca City . OK. sorry can not provide link/video

I'm kind of fond of a woman who runs her nails through my scalp . Who steadies my head with her bussoms as she cuts my hair.:teethy:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
We see this all the time. Males spaces invaded and destroyed for no good reason. Boy Scouts, construction trades, barber shops. Don't you know you're not allowed to have fun by yourselves?

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
We see this all the time. Males spaces invaded and destroyed for no go reason. Boy Scouts, construction trades, barber shops. Don't you know you're not allowed to have fun by yourselves?
and you know what kind of women do this ???

I can't say because our freedom of speech is gone.

rhymes with vegitarians...

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Why’s everything got to be about sex with you?
pot_calls_kettle_black.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I think it's funny these guys get married and then spend half the time trying to hide from their wives. Let them have their safe space though.

vantexan

I think it's funny these guys get married and then spend half the time trying to hide from their wives. Let them have their safe space though.
Women hang out with their lady friends and wouldn't be happy if a man insisted on crashing their get togethers.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Women hang out with their lady friends and wouldn't be happy if a man insisted on crashing their get togethers.
"hanging out with your friends" is a little different than barring someone from a place of business on account of their gender. Like I said though let them have their safe space, not a big deal to me. I just think it's funny that these guys feel like they have to have a men's only club where they can hide from their wives.