Barbershop Owner Catching Hell For No Women Allowed Policy.

rod

Retired 22 years
"hanging out with your friends" is a little different than barring someone from a place of business on account of their gender. Like I said though let them have their safe space, not a big deal to me. I just think it's funny that these guys feel like they have to have a men's only club where they can hide from their wives.
He man woman haters club. A fine organization.

Nike

Should do "appointments only" and state that only the appointee can enter the facility. State that they are only trained to cut men's hair. I'm no lawyer but that might help them avoid the legal liability of the no women allowed thing. From the previous posts about this story, they would probably lose in court if this went there.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Should do "appointments only" and state that only the appointee can enter the facility. State that they are only trained to cut men's hair. I'm no lawyer but that might help them avoid the legal liability of the no women allowed thing. From the previous posts about this story, they would probably lose in court if this went there.
Or maybe just drop the policy cuz it's kinda dumb? It's not like women go to barbershops anyway, at the place I go to the only time you see a woman is when a mom is bringing her kids in for a haircut, which doesn't seem like a big deal.

Indecisi0n

Or maybe just drop the policy cuz it's kinda dumb? It's not like women go to barbershops anyway, at the place I go to the only time you see a woman is when a mom is bringing her kids in for a haircut, which doesn't seem like a big deal.
Milf ?