Bathrooms

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
fv1g4Sd.png

ManInBrown

Two worst UPS bathrooms I’ve ever stepped foot in. Phlpa and Meadow. The bathroom at Philly doesn’t look horrendous but it absolutely reeks of something disgusting. Not number one, or number two. Just a distinctly horrific odor that I couldn’t put my finger on. And the meadow bathrooms are just vile.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Two worst UPS bathrooms I’ve ever stepped foot in. Phlpa and Meadow. The bathroom at Philly doesn’t look horrendous but it absolutely reeks of something disgusting. Not number one, or number two. Just a distinctly horrific odor that I couldn’t put my finger on. And the meadow bathrooms are just vile.
Feeder locker room at Phlpa is fine if you know the code to get in (used to be the slic, might have changed though)

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I bring my own bathroom on the road with me. I also have water for hand washing and soap in the back. As a once wise jedi master once said “UPS bathrooms, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”

ManInBrown

Feeder locker room at Phlpa is fine if you know the code to get in (used to be the slic, might have changed though)
Yeah I don’t even know where that is. I’ve only been there a handful of times. And now I heard it’s a complete sheetshow if you don’t have an airport ID. Buddy was telling me they make drivers take meal in the employee lot. You can’t stay on property if u don’t have the airport badge. What a joke. I know it’s TSA but it’s still a joke. Someone (not UPS) drove onto the runways I heard. That’s the reason for the change.

I’m talking about the bathrooms in the blockhouse right across from the spots inside the building. The Willow bathroom is the SLIC. I’m trying to remember, I was in a bathroom in the last few weeks and I was shocked how clean it was. I can’t remember what building.

boxerdan

Our restrooms are cleaned once a day I think(THEY WERE IN MY OLD BUILDING). I think this is the problem....just not cleaned enough.
This is definitely the issue in my building. I don't know how many porters there are in my building but the one who does my center's bathroom does a thorough job. It's just that it only stays clean for 6 hours of UPSers abuse and not the 24 it goes through between cleanings.

qdg2

This is definitely the issue in my building. I don't know how many porters there are in my building but the one who does my center's bathroom does a thorough job. It's just that it only stays clean for 6 hours of UPSers abuse and not the 24 it goes through between cleanings.
Bravo!

Thebrownblob

We have a cleaning crew here that does a fairly good job, really can’t complain although I don’t try to do my business here if I can help it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We have a cleaning crew here that does a fairly good job, really can’t complain although I don’t try to do my business here if I can help it.
I only live 7 miles from the bldg. I can count on one hand how many times I actually used a stall. I’d go upstairs to my locker and pee before heading out. Our bathroom wasn’t bad.