Beards

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I didn't wear shorts for the first 4 years I drove. It never really bothered me. The only reason I went to shorts is because the pants seemed to fall apart faster. That and I wanted to show off my incredibly sexy sculpted calves. ;)

lol

probably had some little feminine looking calves

Indecisi0n

@Indecisi0n said you need to post a picture here to prove that.
He already did:

212275_skinny_legs_jpgbe9fa254d7c4f090ccab2102d8a954a1

OKLABob

Sounds like you’ll be starting your own business soon. Good luck with that.
You are making yourself look like a jackass. You are nothing replaceable. You know how many on car and center sups I’ve seen come and go you are all the same and know absolutely nothing about being on road. You keep drinking your coffee and let the REAL men work. And you are probably jealous that you have to shave you are just another company bitch.

542thruNthru

You are making yourself look like a jackass. You are nothing replaceable. You know how many on car and center sups I’ve seen come and go you are all the same and know absolutely nothing about being on road. You keep drinking your coffee and let the REAL men work. And you are probably jealous that you have to shave you are just another company bitch.

Careful he likes to pretend he's a driver.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
A company has the right to tell you how to dress and how to look as long as you elect to continue working for them.

And yes, not having a beard can affect how you look off the clock in your personal life.

You do not have to continue working for UPS and then you can grow a beard as long as you want, unless you elect to work for another company that forbids beards.

I was wondering how long before someone let loose this fallacy.

Ergo decedo - Wikipedia

I am not arguing that the company doesn't have the right. I am arguing that they shouldn't. I will also assert that the only reason you, and the others who agree with you, affirm the company's illegitimate right is because you agree with their decision on this matter.

According to your reasoning, the company also has the right to forbid all facial hair, I think we can agree to that point. What about requiring shaving eyebrows? How about shaving off all your hair? How about that standard for women as well? What about no glasses, 'cause glasses are for nerds, only contact lenses? What about requiring everyone to have straight teeth, and they must get braces if their teeth aren't straight enough? What about required tooth whitening? What about required tanning?

Where exactly is the line? What is ok and not ok for the company to require for appearance standards? And why?